celeb

How Jake Gyllenhaal feels about "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MoMoMo said:

I know therapy isn't necessarily accessible for everyone but there are great videos on YouTube that can help you find ways to deal with past traumas and issues and while they don't substitute real therapy, they can help. ❤️

I understand that one doesn't have to like everything and everyone but we can be kinder.

Yes we can. And I have learned to just give the same energy that people give me back. Treat others as they treat you. You can still be kind and strong at the same time. You don't have to be a passive pushover 

Just now, NicoB said:

Our new troll:flutter:

No. I am just sick of what I love getting **** on by white twinks who wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face. 

:ladyhaha: I'm just imagining Jake Gyllenhaal doing a interview, and randomly being asked, how do feel about a 10 minute song about you :ladyhaha:??? What did you do to Taylor Swift?

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

No. I am just sick of what I love getting **** on by white twinks who wouldn't know good music if it hit them in the face. 

First of all, im not white:flutter: Second, taylor is not bad, but just because people dont appreciate it they have bad taste?:flutter: Third, you are accusing people who date others with a big age gap sick people? Thats ageist:flutter:

And last of all, stay pressed:flutter:

Property of @Whale

2 minutes ago, NicoB said:

First of all, im not white:flutter: Second, taylor is not bad, but just because people dont appreciate it they have bad taste?:flutter: Third, you are accusing people who date others with a big age gap sick people? Thats ageist:flutter:

And last of all, stay pressed:flutter:

And you stay brainwashed 

:interestinga:

NichuuB
Just now, Hyundawn said:

And you stay brainwashed 

:interestinga:

You listen to Taylor and I'm brainwashed? Go back to twitter:flutter:

Property of @Whale

Just now, NicoB said:

You listen to Taylor and I'm brainwashed? Go back to twitter:flutter:

I actually don't. But thanks for assuming. 

Anderson123

That diq must’ve been good that she wrote an entire album about it if they only dated for 3 months. Wow I’m so jelly. 

BlingNotTheMusic
38 minutes ago, MoMoMo said:

I know therapy isn't necessarily accessible for everyone but there are great videos on YouTube that can help you find ways to deal with past traumas and issues and while they don't substitute real therapy, they can help. ❤️

I understand that one doesn't have to like everything and everyone but we can be kinder.

Sis i wasnt talking about me! :sharon:

sillynate

Good. Everyone’s like “oooh how’s jake feel what does jake think jake jake jake” :neyde: 

the real bad guy in all of this is scooter y’all. He’s the one who should be seething. Not some guy taylor broke up with 10 years ago :sure:

FarixGaga
8 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

That’s my thing. Has she ever wrote a song about her being potentially the villain? I like her music and I’m all for being vulenerable but she acts like she is perfect beyond measure and all of her relationships are the other persons fault.

I could be wrong though if someone wants to give me some examples from her discography.

NOTE: I love ATW 10 minute version :firega:

Literally "I Did Something Bad" and half of her discography. This unintentional sexist narrative about her always playing the victim is so 2010 and it's TIRING. Yikes.

JC

Archived