💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

How Jake Gyllenhaal feels about "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's

COOOK

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch

Isn't it a little bit pathetic to be writing songs about a relationship that lasted like 3 months and happened 10 years ago? I don't get why TS fans see this as edgy or something, I find it kinda embarrassing.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Hyundawn said:

I just don't agree with any major age gaps. And if seems like you're defending them

Absolutely. My longest and most meaningful relationship of my life was actually a 21 year age difference. And yes I will defend them because people can date whoever tf they want, it's their choice not yours 

3 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

Am I the only one here who sees no desirable men here in American entertainment?

Why are you so negative? You were complaining about the remake of Train to New York and now about American men in the entertainment industry. Why?

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Hyundawn said:

Apparently the native Americans need to teach some white people how to bathe all over again. 

omg:air:

Andrea B
20 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Isn't it a little bit pathetic to be writing songs about a relationship that lasted like 3 months and happened 10 years ago? I don't get why TS fans see this as edgy or something, I find it kinda embarrassing.

the song was already written and she's performing and acting... She's in love now and will probably get married in the future.

She's just milking this era, having fun, and performing old songs, etc. its not that deep, if you don't like it thats ok:koons: she's not edgy btw:ladyhaha:

22 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Absolutely. My longest and most meaningful relationship of my life was actually a 21 year age difference. And yes I will defend them because people can date whoever tf they want, it's their choice not yours 

If they have to date someone younger then they need therapy. 

Andrea B
3 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

If they have to date someone younger then they need therapy. 

its also so embarrassing when old men can't date someone their age :ladyhaha:  

Just now, Andrea Nicole said:

its also so embarrassing when old men can't date someone their age :ladyhaha:  

Desperate much? Lol. Its so desperate. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, MoMoMo said:

Everyone needs therapy honey. 

Some prefer to go on forums and spread negativity because they are so unhappy with their life. Oh well :billie:

NichuuB
17 minutes ago, MoMoMo said:

Why are you so negative? You were complaining about the remake of Train to New York and now about American men in the entertainment industry. Why?

It's our new troll:flutter: @Hyundawn Hi miss afentis! It's you right? We missed you girl:kara:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

enissa11
10 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

the song was already written and she's performing and acting... She's in love now and will probably get married in the future.

She's just milking this era, having fun, and performing old songs, etc. its not that deep, if you don't like it thats ok:koons: she's not edgy btw:ladyhaha:

i'm impress there's still so much people that support artists that get so much profit out of gossip, i see this disrespectful to real art that comes from a true place, to me that "short film" is trash, and the fact that so many people find it inspirational makes me cringe, they think it's so artsy just for an aesthetic :saladga:

Mad Architect of Light

1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

i'm impress there's still so much people that support artists that get so much profit out of gossip, i see this disrespectful to real art that comes from a true place, to me that "short film" is trash, and the fact that so many people find it inspirational makes me cringe, they think it's so artsy just for an aesthetic :saladga:

Unfortunately, people will always go for the McDonald's hamburger. 

2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Some prefer to go on forums and spread negativity because they are so unhappy with their life. Oh well :billie:

I know therapy isn't necessarily accessible for everyone but there are great videos on YouTube that can help you find ways to deal with past traumas and issues and while they don't substitute real therapy, they can help. ❤️

I understand that one doesn't have to like everything and everyone but we can be kinder.

Archived