💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

How Jake Gyllenhaal feels about "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's

COOOK

Featured Posts

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, Steven said:

Not surprised by that statement since he is still trying to figure out how to use soap in the shower. 

I can teach him :partysick:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Madam Margolyes said:

I can teach him :partysick:

Apparently the native Americans need to teach some white people how to bathe all over again. 

PartySick
7 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Apparently the native Americans need to teach some white people how to bathe all over again. 

Dude. Chill :laughga:

🖤

Andrea B

omg a lot of you are defending and loving a 40 year old man who likes to date 20 year old girls :air: 

I understand that he's talented and all of that and I also know that stan twitter and fanbases can be annoying and scary as hell, but to say that this creepy man is ''iconic'' and''hot'' feels weird to me :toofunny: he's so creepy for dating younger girls when he's 40 years old!!! 

he emotionally abused taylor when he was 30 and he probably has emotionally abused more young girls, a lot of times grown men take advantage of us when we're young and naive, it happened to me:/ 

edit: I know Taylor has a lot of haters here and some of you know that I'm a fan of her but this time I'm not commenting as a Taylor fan, I'm not even ''defending her''. This was just an observation 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

omg a lot of you are defending and loving a 40 year old man who likes to date 20 year old girls :air: 

I find it weird how many people have a problem with this but any time a comment appears about Madonna (63) and her boyfriend (27), our report center blows up and it's world war three in the thread :bear:

Not that I personally have an opinion on age gaps when it comes to others' relationships (or even know anything about Jake Gyllenhaal...literally, I know nothing about him other than his name), it's just an observation :laughga:

🖤

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I find it weird how many people have a problem with this but any time a comment appears about Madonna (63) and her boyfriend (27), our report center blows up and it's world war three in the thread :bear:

Not that I personally have an opinion on age gaps when it comes to others' relationships (or even know anything about Jake Gyllenhaal...literally, I know nothing about him other than his name), it's just an observation :laughga:

Oh. That's just as weird. 

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

Am I the only one here who sees no desirable men here in American entertainment?

No, you’re not. I don’t agree that there’s no desirable men in American entertainment today (I just ADORE Matt Bomer!), but I do agree that we seem to have low standards for men.

2 hours ago, Fantina said:

I am sorry if it sounds rude but how can you see anyone as desirable if you don't know them? 

I think you know what he means. You don’t have to know someone to not find them physically desirable.

Just now, AJRocketMan said:

No, you’re not. I don’t agree that there’s no desirable men in American entertainment today (I just ADORE Matt Bomer!), but I do agree that we seem to have low standards for men.

I think you know what he means. You don’t have to know someone to not find them physically desirable.

Oooooh good point. Matt bomer is really attractive 

40 minutes ago, Andrea Nicole said:

he emotionally abused taylor when he was 30 and he probably has emotionally abused more young girls

Taylor is the one emotionally abusing people by letting people like you write such statements.

Andrea B
12 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Taylor is the one emotionally abusing people by letting people like you write such statements.

what is wrong with you:air: 

This is what I mean, I don't even care about taylor at this point. I just find it creepy when 40 years old man(ANY MAN, NOT JUST JAKE) likes to date 20 years old girls!! it happened to me, it made me mature so much but I also suffered, I was 23 years old.

I'm not saying that this type of relationships never work, but its a fact that a lot of men take advantage of young girls.

and I understand what you're saying but we know he likes to date young girls:toofunny:  maybe he's a good boyfriend now and doesn't take advantage of them but its still creepy TO ME 

BlingNotTheMusic

This is coming from a non-Taylor fan, but I watched the short film to see what the fuss was about. And honestly? I think the entire perspective of the song is coming from someone who hasn't matured yet. Nothing wrong with that but she was what, 20/21 when she wrote this? And the whole scene where she's freaking out over him dropping her hand? :bear: 

Don't get me wrong, I definitely had that argument in my 20s, but Jake's whole point (allegedly) was that their age difference was a maturity issue. Perhaps, Taylor has matured and the younger lovers he has now are more mature than she was at that age (yes, it does happen)

All in all, this is my main reason I struggle to connect with her music when I've tried to listen. It just gives me elementary and or immature vibes that remind me of how I felt when I was younger, and it doesn't make sense for me to go back to those feelings since I view the world differently now. 

So I don't think we can know from a song if Jake manipulated her or not, and typically in relationships, everyone has their own responsibility of why it didn't work out...

3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

This is coming from a non-Taylor fan, but I watched the short film to see what the fuss was about. And honestly? I think the entire perspective of the song is coming from someone who hasn't matured yet. Nothing wrong with that but she was what, 20/21 when she wrote this? And the whole scene where she's freaking out over him dropping her hand? :bear: 

Don't get me wrong, I definitely had that argument in my 20s, but Jake's whole point (allegedly) was that their age difference was a maturity issue. Perhaps, Taylor has matured and the younger lovers he has now are more mature than she was at that age (yes, it does happen)

All in all, this is my main reason I struggle to connect with her music when I've tried to listen. It just gives me elementary and or immature vibes that remind me of how I felt when I was younger, and it doesn't make sense for me to go back to those feelings since I view the world differently now. 

So I don't think we can know from a song if Jake manipulated her or not, and typically in relationships, everyone has their own responsibility of why it didn't work out...

This just gives me icky vibes. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Hyundawn said:

This just gives me icky vibes. 

Then go to a different thread :bear:

1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Then go to a different thread :bear:

I just don't agree with any major age gaps. And if seems like you're defending them

ssslyboy
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

"I'll get older but your lovers stay my age" and "You said if we had been closer in age maybe it would have been fine / and that made me want to die,"

These are her actual lyrics?  Bitter, party of one :huntyga:

At me if you want

Archived