💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

How Jake Gyllenhaal feels about "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's

COOOK

Featured Posts

After all, with new scathing lyrics like "I'll get older but your lovers stay my age" and "You said if we had been closer in age maybe it would have been fine / and that made me want to die," the song can certainly trigger a response from anyone.

Although Swifties are still in a reeling over re-recorded tune—not to mention its accompanying short film starring Dylan O'Brien and Sadie Sink—and dissecting each Easter egg, a source close to Jake tells E! News that the 40-year-old actor is paying no mind at all.

"Jake has no interest in any of it," the insider shares. "He doesn't read gossip or pay any attention to that."

The source adds of Jake, "He's living his life and focused on himself. He's ignoring all of the noise."

Source.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He’s hot, talented, booked and busy. Why will he care about jobless stans that tweet from their mothers’ basements :billie:

1 minute ago, Meat said:

He’s hot, talented, booked and busy. Why will he care about jobless stans that tweet from their mothers’ basements :billie:

Am I the only one here who sees no desirable men here in American entertainment?

Ororo Munroe

good 4 him tbh, because some people could have a hard time copping with this kind of behaviour. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Fantina
3 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Am I the only one here who sees no desirable men here in American entertainment?

I am sorry if it sounds rude but how can you see anyone as desirable if you don't know them? 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

bionic

Taylor's telling her side of things and we know from history that she's far from a reliable narrator. I don't blame him for being unbothered.

buy bionic

2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I am sorry if it sounds rude but how can you see anyone as desirable if you don't know them? 

I could ask why everyone thirsts over every single mediocre man in the industry. Why? You don't know them. 

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

Taylor's telling her side of things and we know from history that she's far from a reliable narrator. I don't blame him for being unbothered.

That’s my thing. Has she ever wrote a song about her being potentially the villain? I like her music and I’m all for being vulenerable but she acts like she is perfect beyond measure and all of her relationships are the other persons fault.

I could be wrong though if someone wants to give me some examples from her discography.

NOTE: I love ATW 10 minute version :firega:

Blown Away
5 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

That’s my thing. Has she ever wrote a song about her being potentially the villain? I like her music and I’m all for being vulenerable but she acts like she is perfect beyond measure and all of her relationships are the other persons fault.

I could be wrong though if someone wants to give me some examples from her discography.

NOTE: I love ATW 10 minute version :firega:

She has. This was about her relationship with Taylor Lautner if I remember correctly and the first one where she apologized to someone. Perhaps there are older examples, but I don't claim Mixtape and Tasteless :hor:

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

She has. This was about her relationship with Taylor Lautner if I remember correctly and the first one where she apologized to someone

Oh yes - I used to love this song when I was younger but never paid attention to the lyrics! I’ll listen again.

sinefrombelow
Just now, Blown Away said:

She has. This was about her relationship with Taylor Lautner if I remember correctly

Yes to Back to December! I’d add Getaway Car. Also Blank Space is literally her playing the villain 

MadreMonster
Just now, sinefrombelow said:

Yes to Back to December! I’d add Getaway Car. Also Blank Space is literally her playing the villain 

I thought Blank Space was more a commentary on how the media painted her as a revenge-ridden songwriter?

Archived