💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga asked about Chromatica Ball

Rifek

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

The Traumatica Ball indeed :fatcat:

It's already happening, The Traumática Ball, a 6D experience, feel the real trauma, anxiety and delusion. Then dance through it. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

She is not showing signs to want to tour. 

And tell this all from a 2 second clip yeah right

Cello

Whenever Gaga gets asked about the Chromatica tour, it's giving me:

:laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

salty like sodium

51 minutes ago, MOT said:

She didn't announce a tour that she 'had no interest in doing and was just going to cancel'. That didn't happen. The tour was announced in 2020, and it would have taken place in 2020 if it hadn't been for covid. Dates and venues were arranged, and tickets were sold. The intention was to have a concert tour.

Not to mention the tour was announced before any lockdowns, was already rescheduled once. Most artists have move on to their next album cycle, just like Gaga. She is going to cancel TCB and do a world tour for LG8 instead. But anyone claiming the tour would be a strain on her physically is deluding themselves if they think a six date tour across three countries is more taxing than a regular residency in Vegas over several months. She just doesn't want to do it because she's moved on from the era and is traumatized by the album rollout imo.

Delulu Rogers
15 minutes ago, Suuus said:

And tell this all from a 2 second clip yeah right

If you had a tour happening next summer of course you would mention it when interviews directly ask about touring. We don’t need any more than 2 seconds to see that gaga is avoiding it

Schwerk

It so complex. The momentum is gone and so much time has passed. She has to plan ahead so much, if it weren't for Covid this tour would've long been behind her, she would only have to do a few Vegas shows and then could focus on for example starting a family.

Now she has to wait because she promised a tour. A tour that in this climate simply cannot take place, regulations in Europe won't allow it for example. So she's stuck in a way.

I wish they could cancel it or be open about it, but I think contractually it's simply not possible. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Robo Ga

Chromatica probably feels so much further away to her than it does to us because she recorded it for 2 years. 

Still though, it is truly one of her greatest works and I have a hard time believing that we’ve seen the end of it.

I think she’s just in Gucci mode right now and being asked about pop music throws her off because she’s not in that head space. But I know she cares deep down and she is probably planning her next move, whether it’s the Chromatica ball or a whole new era, I’m sure the gears are turning. 

🤖⚡️

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Schwerk said:

A tour that in this climate simply cannot take place, regulations in Europe won't allow it for example. So she's stuck in a way.

What regulations are stopping it? Ed Sheeran, Coldplay and many others have already announced dates for Stade de France next summer, and UK stadiums returned to full capacity months ago.

There are literally just two (2) non-US dates, it really shouldn't be that hard to reschedule or cancel.

I'm really enjoying this Gucci era but damn, the more she ignores this tour the more ticked off I'm getting. There really is no excuse.

tyler k
7 hours ago, Oyster said:

If you still have any hope about anything related to Chromatica, I would tell you to say goodbye. It is very obvious she doesn’t want to do it. You can tell when she’s passionate and when she’s not 

i don't think it's that she's not passionate about it.... I think it's because of the painful memories that are associated with those songs and the album-making process, she's spoken about it quite a bit so far when asked about Chromatica. She wasn't happy while she was making it. It was her way to dance through the pain, sure, but that doesn't mean she's completely healed from that process. 

I agree that she should just cancel the tour already and refund fans. But she wouldn't have released that body of work if she didn't believe in it, she's passionate about it, she started dancing in her seat when ROM played during that video she watched in Milan that went thru her career. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

FameHookah
9 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

She looks so tired lately 

Well shes traveling around the world, it must be horrible for her health conditions and fibro.

But yeah since Late ASIB/Chromatica she looks and sounds kinda tired (raspy) and sad.

I hope she is ok.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
6 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She’s probably going to wait u t’il after awards season to cancel the tour and dip from the spotlight until 2025

Seems like it

She barely put the album out, BP did the most, her soul is not there anymore

Also i dont think she can pull these songs live, her vocals are very different since 2018.

WTF is MDNA

when you have a day off the Chromatica ball tour. Man, the tour hasn't started touring yet. Embarassing for him that he thinks it's been done.

Archived