💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think LG7 or another acting role will come next?

Bradley

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I sort of agree but I also think that her big presence helped Dua become a very 'established' artist. And that can at least potentially be a very worthy investment, too. I'm sure now the initial numbers of her next album will be higher. This album was a really organic hit, the songs have been on the charts for ages now. 

Omg I can't wait, although she may pull a 3rd album curse and "flop" but she was everywhere on radio and even my mom loves her :billie: so the expectation will be super high. 

I just hope they let her do her thing and don't pressure her to release stuff she doesn't like. 

MaryJaneHolland

I dont think we will ever see her release 2 albums in a row without a movie in between.

So LG7 is next.

I'd love a softer role for her next time, maybe a kids film that stood the test of time (not a Disney remake we're all going to forget in a year). I know Ally was sweet and innocent in a lot of ways, but ASIB was also very dark tonally and then The Countess/Patrizia are obviously quite cut-throat black widow roles so I'd love something lighter. 

Ideally, my goal would be for Gaga to play Audrey I in a 'Little Shop of Horrors' remake. That is a dream of mine I really thought could happen when rumours swirled around a few years back, but then that's also a darker role so I don't know. Anything she does, I'm going to love because I know she'll put her whole being into it. 

Archived