Chinosky

Featured Posts

Chinosky

Addresses:

LA - FIDM 919 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90015

NYC - FOTOGRAFISKA 281 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10010

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

funkmedowntown

Sweeties, go to the website for the NYC event and you can buy tickets to visit that date. Just bought mine. Get yours before they sell out, Sweeties. Sweeties. 

Little Mons✟er

• 2 weeks later...
Chinosky

New York City Monsters! It's almost your time :firega:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

ChicaSkas
On 11/17/2021 at 7:28 PM, funkmedowntown said:

Sweeties, go to the website for the NYC event and you can buy tickets to visit that date. Just bought mine. Get yours before they sell out, Sweeties. Sweeties. 

My friend,  please please take as many pictures as you can, and be sure to stock up on the free souvenir HOG newspaper promo brochures. There is NOT a lot online about this exhibit,  and there aren't a lot of photos, so far I have only seen 2 Adam Driver costumes posted on IG and 2 Gaga ones,  the FS&HOG dress and another more muted fuchsia dress. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

hpmcmill
On 12/3/2021 at 9:30 PM, Chinosky said:

New York City Monsters! It's almost your time :firega:

I bought tickets after 5PM, tonight… before they listed the times. Maybe it’s closed off for private event tonight… we’ll see. Hope I can still see it. 

ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

I bought tickets after 5PM, tonight… before they listed the times. Maybe it’s closed off for private event tonight… we’ll see. Hope I can still see it. 

Please take as many photos and videos as possible, you are probably one of the few able to see it in this tiny time window! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived