getting aggressively railed on a table.

Omg G O A L S :applause:

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Are you asking about the time or size.

:ohwell:

8 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Maybe both :trollga:

I mean, Adam just LOOKS like he's got it down there. It's always the tall, skinny ones tbh. I know from experience :trollga:

Sidenote: have y'all ever watched Adam in the show Girls? There's lots of raunchy s*x scenes and he can definitely "act" :ladyhaha:

Lena Dunham Girls Gifs GIF by Girls on HBO

Mother of Puppies
24 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

You can see Gaga’s booty in lacy panties that are riding up her crack. No nudity besides that. They passionately make out and then he goes down on her and then there’s a close up of Gaga getting aggressively railed on a table.

Have u seen it already? Is it true that she’s goin down on him in the car? :pray:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Schwerk

When I heard them talking about it on Graham Norton, the first thing that came to mind was a storytelling trick, like them skipping through years in one scene, from first kiss till wedding night till a less passionate night or something.

But after Adam mentioned the feral noises I picture it to be the scene in the trailer after the boatride where he pushes her against the wall and they kiss. I imagine lots of grabbing of flesh instead of delicate touches and long gazes. More animalistic and real, them just going for it instead of trying to look good.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

But after Adam mentioned the feral noises I picture it to be the scene in the trailer after the boatride where he pushes her against the wall and they kiss. I imagine lots of grabbing of flesh instead of delicate touches and long gazes. More animalistic and real, them just going for it instead of trying to look good.

Yeah it must be that scene - she’s also wearing his glasses while doing it 🤓 

Borisapillar
9 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Have u seen it already? Is it true that she’s goin down on him in the car? :pray:

Yes and yes.

Mother of Puppies

Wealth **** ? :nooo:

Chromatica Island

Remember, it's a movie not a p0rno. I'm kinda glad it's not full nudity, it won't be too awkward to watch with my parents.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Wealth **** ? :nooo:

I think they meant like "food ****" is pictures of food looking yummy it must be like that but with wealth. Not **** with wealthy people :ladyhaha:

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

2 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

Yes and yes.

Makes me want to rethink taking my mom. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

hpmcmill
2 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

You can see Gaga’s booty in lacy panties that are riding up her crack. No nudity besides that. They passionately make out and then he goes down on her and then there’s a close up of Gaga getting aggressively railed on a table.

Accurate! Just left a screening. It was very well done and hot. If you go with someone prudish they’ll probably blush lol. 

NichuuB
46 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Makes me want to rethink taking my mom. :ladyhaha:

I already know I can't watch it with my younger sisters:messga:

Property of @Whale

Flippy
3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Yeah it must be that scene - she’s also wearing his glasses while doing it 🤓 

Brings back memories :laughga::icega::queenga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bella Goth
6 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I have always found the sex scene in Asib to be too short :stalkga: I hope this one is a lot longer

my local cinema would be ripping this scene in no time. like what they did before with asib :bradley: i got a chance to watch full film on netflix

Archived