Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: The Love Album

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Married the Night
1 hour ago, previously said:

I'm so ready for an upbeat love/positivity focused album, less trauma and fame focused would be nice

Imagine an album full of Venus like songs 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Imagine an album full of Venus like songs 

Imagine a concept album not about her specifically. Like the album consisting of songs from the perspective of a character. Like the asib soundtrack but an actual gaga album. That's what I love about vkei. Especially like Versailles. A whole album about like a girl who meets a vampire and **** idk. 

AJRocketMan
11 hours ago, Wolf said:

She should bring back R&B. I need me my R&B bops done right like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNUIK9PNa_Q - R&B midtempo bop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBNxDw2v3E - early 2000s-like R&B-pop

These sound outdated, but she can put a fresh twist on them with new production, prob like Love Me Right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DQgjHmGJU4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrmJsRym7XU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hRmis4Hhxs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXF8zQLuEUw 

Oh, and she needs to bring back emotional gut-wrenching ballads like Brown Eyes and Speechless

Gaga hasn’t done a lot of R&B songs. I also think she’s artistically moved on from “gut-wrenching ballads”.

11 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

I can’t imagine Gaga doing a song like that. 

It’s one of my absolute favorite Madonna songs though. :bradley:

I think Bedtime Stories was superior. And yeah, I can’t imagine Gaga ever doing something like the song in those gifs. However, I can definitely imagine her doing a song like this!

11 hours ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

When one of your albums starts with "Marry The Night" and ends with "The Edge of Glory", it would be very hard to top it. Hopefully LG8 changes that and proves me wrong! Chromatica didn't satisfy me. It's more like (s-sour) candy! and not a whole meal. 

I wish she would start the trend of releasing something more often. Like waiting two to four years for just one album? Like come on. It seems so ancient now. Don't you think? Clearly you kind of do if chromatica wasn't enough to fill you up. It filled me up because so many of my faves release twice a year or so. You can make a good album in a short amount of time. Gaga has proved that with the fame monster. 

BlingNotTheMusic
6 hours ago, previously said:

I'm so ready for an upbeat love/positivity focused album, less trauma and fame focused would be nice

Yes! :heart: So many of her albums are about pain and I'd really like to hear her sound now that she has resolved a lot of her trauma and issues, she seems really happy now and I'm sure Michael had helped :awesome: 

What other people aren't getting is sure she wrong like be songs before, but this is Gaga in her 30s having dealt with so many things and now is in love. The music and lyrics will be different!

4 hours ago, Hyundawn said:

Imagine a concept album not about her specifically. Like the album consisting of songs from the perspective of a character. Like the asib soundtrack but an actual gaga album. That's what I love about vkei. Especially like Versailles. A whole album about like a girl who meets a vampire and **** idk. 

This is awesome, kind of like Bowie, it would be so cool if she finally did a pop era with brown/black hair and blew our minds with completely different and unexpected looks like we've never seen before. I can't wait :excited2:

5 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Yes! :heart: So many of her albums are about pain and I'd really like to hear her sound now that she has resolved a lot of her trauma and issues, she seems really happy now and I'm sure Michael had helped :awesome: 

What other people aren't getting is sure she wrong like be songs before, but this is Gaga in her 30s having dealt with so many things and now is in love. The music and lyrics will be different!

This is awesome, kind of like Bowie, it would be so cool if she finally did a pop era with brown/black hair and blew our minds with completely different and unexpected looks like we've never seen before. I can't wait :excited2:

Yeah. We need a true pop goth reset. 

I agree. Love is a simple concept, but it doesn't mean just romantic love. It can be about romance, friends, family, self love, pets etc.

BlingNotTheMusic
19 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I really hope so! It would be new because she’s never done that before. Maybe she’ll be the new Katy! (I’m kidding)

I would love an 80s inspired pop/disco album with fun campy songs on it - like Babylon :pray: 

Omg what would be Gaga's "Physical"? :billie:

LET'S GET ETHICAL

200.gif

• 2 weeks later...
LordByron28

I'd love to see a NY style Jazz Pop album. Have a lot of the songs themed around love, friendship, nostalgia, infatuation, and intimacy. Have the album sonically represent and embody New York which is where she is from and her heart is. Sonically have the whole album be Jazz Pop but take the listener through different time periods with different genre influences related to NY's history. Give the album a slight musical/'Greatest Showman' performance art aspect to it.

Album releases in 2024 with roughly 15 tracks. First 1/3 of the album has Broadway, Swing, Frank Sinatra, and Greenwich Village(Bob Dylan) influences to the Jazz Pop formula. It goes for a more classic NY Roaring 20s through 50s music influences it is supposed to be more innocent, playful, flirty, and discovery. The 2nd third still has the Jazz-Pop style but has more 70's-90's NY style R&B, Hip-hop, and Salsa. This part of the album is more retro but pays ode to communities of color that paid the way to modern music. It is more sensual, sexual,  The final third combines NY Glam Rock with Disco, House and club music to the Jazz-pop formula for the album. The first half of the album is full Jazz ensembles with her only singing. The 2nd half of the album has her playing the piano along with Rock, Disco, House, and/or club instrumentals/beats. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LordByron28 said:

I'd love to see a NY style Jazz Pop album. Have a lot of the songs themed around love, friendship, nostalgia, infatuation, and intimacy. Have the album sonically represent and embody New York which is where she is from and her heart is. Sonically have the whole album be Jazz Pop but take the listener through different time periods with different genre influences related to NY's history. Give the album a slight musical/'Greatest Showman' performance art aspect to it.

Album releases in 2024 with roughly 15 tracks. First 1/3 of the album has Broadway, Swing, Frank Sinatra, and Greenwich Village(Bob Dylan) influences to the Jazz Pop formula. It goes for a more classic NY Roaring 20s through 50s music influences it is supposed to be more innocent, playful, flirty, and discovery. The 2nd third still has the Jazz-Pop style but has more 70's-90's NY style R&B, Hip-hop, and Salsa. This part of the album is more retro but pays ode to communities of color that paid the way to modern music. It is more sensual, sexual,  The final third combines NY Glam Rock with Disco, House and club music to the Jazz-pop formula for the album. The first half of the album is full Jazz ensembles with her only singing. The 2nd half of the album has her playing the piano along with Rock, Disco, House, and/or club instrumentals/beats. 

Wow what a dream :heart:

monketsharona

Hum love doesn't mean ballads by the way.

I feel like her next album will be less about her mental heath struggles. But you know all of her albums are kind of dark in their own ways so...

I still hope she'll make a full 70/80s disco / funk inspired album.

monstertoronto
On 11/17/2021 at 5:03 PM, WheresMy911Alice said:

So Mama Gagz said in her GMA interview that she found love in 2021 :kara: Is LG8 going to (finally) be her LOVE album full of empowerment bops and love anthems? 

I love Chromatica to death, but lyrically, I really miss Gaga's vocal cadence with more complex lyrics and melodies like Edge of Glory and Marry The Night.

Think Madonna "Living For Love" or "Rain"

@ 4:28 :bradley:

EDIT: Changed from "LG8" to "LG7" cuz some people were triggered :awkney:

I agree!  I had been thinking along the same lines, that maybe her next album is her “happy” album now that she’s found love.  I don’t think we’ve ever had one before. The Fame is the closest, but TFM was the “dark” side of fame, Born This Way was about social problems, ARTPOP was not a happy time, Joanne was about her dead aunt and Chromatica was about the most painful time of her life.  I don’t think she’s done an entire album about happiness and love. A lot of people feel like pain and heartbreak makes for the art, but I would love to hear what an album of euphoria sounds like from Gaga. Although her darkness and edge has always been one of the things that makes her her.  I wonder “performed happiness”” what would look and sound like from her. 

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I agree!  I had been thinking along the same lines, that maybe her next album is her “happy” album now that she’s found love.  I don’t think we’ve ever had one before. The Fame is the closest, but TFM was the “dark” side of fame, Born This Way was about social problems, ARTPOP was not a happy time, Joanne was about her dead aunt and Chromatica was about the most painful time of her life.  I don’t think she’s done an entire album about happiness and love. A lot of people feel like pain and heartbreak makes for the art, but I would love to hear what an album of euphoria sounds like from Gaga. Although her darkness and edge has always been one of the things that makes her her.  I wonder “performed happiness”” what would look and sound like from her. 

I'm also just really curious what her next step is going to be. Chromatica was a return-to-form after C2C, Joanne, ASIB. But will she do solo jazz? Trip hop? R&B? 

So many possibilities!

TylerMedeiros

I’d like to, and I truly feel the whole world would like to, see Gaga put out universally relatable songs. It seems like she’s now more than ever focused on her ‘voice’. No, I’m not talking boring “GP” type music. I’m talking full Gaga. I want her vocals SHOWN like I have heard live - and like we heard with some songs from ASIB. And I want her songs to pack a PUNCH like never before! Like, I just want to hear her lyrics and vocals meet in a heavenly, top of her game way. I would love to hear an album full of beautiful instant classics and stadium anthem hits. Let’s do this Stef!!! 

YEET

Archived