💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: The Love Album

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Married the Night
4 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Well she said in an interview about L4S that she includes her jazz albums so LG6 is Chromatica, LG7 is L4S

But either way, her "next" album :huntyga:

If that was the case Chromatica would be LG7 lol. 

1. TF

2. TFM

3. BTW

4. ARTPOP

5. joanne 

6. chromatica 

So if she actually included Jazz stuff cheek to cheek would bump chromatica to 7, L4S to 8 and the next album would be 9. 

her comment basically was saying: I’ve been through this process 7 times. But her next LG album IS LG 7. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, salty like sodium said:

doesn't she do love songs all the time though ... ? Literally Stupid Love was the lead off of Chromatica. A Million Reasons, The Cure, and then Shallow and most of ASIB ... Do we really need more love songs? :messga:

Million Raisins is a somber ballad about loving someone who is wrong for you (similar to Bad Romance)

The Cure is arguably an Ally track and reject from ASIB  but I'll give you that one

And Shallow and ASIB is obv Ally and adult contemporary/singer-songwriter genre

What I'm talking about is GAGA being Gaga and uptempo love songs written in a way that anyone can relate to (as she does) sort of like Edge of Glory but 2021 and not about her grandfather lol

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

1. TF

2. TFM

3. BTW

4. ARTPOP

5. joanne 

6. chromatica 

So if she actually included Jazz stuff cheek to cheek would bump chromatica to 7, L4S to 8 and the next album would be 9. 

her comment basically was saying: I’ve been through this process 7 times. But her next LG album IS LG 7. 

Ok whatever sis LG7 it's literally not worth a debate :billie: what are your thoughts on the actual OP?

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to LG7: The Love Album
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

I can’t imagine Gaga doing a song like that. 

It’s one of my absolute favorite Madonna songs though. :bradley:

Tbh Fun Tonight is pretty close to it. Both about the downside of fame.

Drowned World/Substitute For Love:

"I traded fame for love without a second thought

It all became a silly game, some things cannot be bought

I got exactly what I asked for, wanted it so badly

Running, rushing, back for more, I suffered fools so gladly

And now I find, I've changed my mind"

Fun Tonight:

"You love the paparazzi, love the fame

Even though you know it causes me pain

I feel like I'm in a prison hell

Stick my hands through the steels bars and yell"

salty like sodium
1 hour ago, Married the Night said:

1. TF

2. TFM

3. BTW

4. ARTPOP

5. joanne 

6. chromatica 

that's assuming she counts TFM as an album. If she includes her jazz albums, it would be:

1. TF + TFM

2. BTW

3. AP

4. C2C

5. J

6. C

7. L4S

8. LG8

salty like sodium
46 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Million Raisins is a somber ballad about loving someone who is wrong for you (similar to Bad Romance)

The Cure is arguably an Ally track and reject from ASIB  but I'll give you that one

And Shallow and ASIB is obv Ally and adult contemporary/singer-songwriter genre

What I'm talking about is GAGA being Gaga and uptempo love songs written in a way that anyone can relate to (as she does) sort of like Edge of Glory but 2021 and not about her grandfather lol

LoveGame. Starstruck. Summerboy. Americano. Highway Unicorn. Heavy Metal Lover. Electric Chapel. Yoü and I. Venus. G.U.Y. Sexx Dreams. Man-i-Cure. ARTPOP. A-YO. Enigma. 

Not to mention STUPID LOVE. 

How many uptempo love songs do you need from this woman?!

BlingNotTheMusic
46 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

LoveGame. Starstruck. Summerboy. Americano. Highway Unicorn. Heavy Metal Lover. Electric Chapel. Yoü and I. Venus. G.U.Y. Sexx Dreams. Man-i-Cure. ARTPOP. A-YO. Enigma. 

Not to mention STUPID LOVE. 

How many uptempo love songs do you need from this woman?!

Lmao so many of these are about sex or self empowerment or random things like Enigma ("we are Enigmas online") and SL she said she wrote about herself. But ok I'll rephrase.

I'd like to hear songs about her perspective of being in love now that she's dealt with a lot of her trauma and family issues. Better? :bear:

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Lmao so many of these are about sex or self empowerment or random things like Enigma ("we are Enigmas online") and SL she said she wrote about herself. But ok I'll rephrase.

I'd like to hear songs about her perspective of being in love now that she's dealt with a lot of her trauma and family issues. Better? :bear:

That's fair, although I personally feel like I already know a lot about how she loves and I'm personally not that obsessed about getting more love songs. Literally everyone in the industry is doing love songs. What I like about Gaga is that she knows how to sing about other things too.

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

That's fair, although I personally feel like I already know a lot about how she loves and I'm personally not that obsessed about getting more love songs. Literally everyone in the industry is doing love songs. What I like about Gaga is that she knows how to sing about other things too.

I'm not obsessed it just makes sense because she's always written about what she's going through in that time.

4 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

that's assuming she counts TFM as an album. If she includes her jazz albums, it would be:

1. TF + TFM

2. BTW

3. AP

4. C2C

5. J

6. C

7. L4S

8. LG8

i accept this one more

salty like sodium
57 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm not obsessed it just makes sense because she's always written about what she's going through in that time.

I didn't say you were obsessed, I said I wasn't obsessed ... Like if she doesn't sing a love song I'll be fine ... Nothing to do with you here ... :bear:

Putang Ina Mo
8 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Omg Gaga's version of "Drowned World/Substitute For Love" would end me :messga:

drowned world madonna GIF

sexy queen of pop GIF

omg yeeees! 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Married the Night
6 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

1. TF + TFM

2. BTW

3. AP

4. C2C

5. J

6. C

7. L4S

8. LG8

She counts TFM as it’s own album…

Married the Night
7 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Ok whatever sis LG7 it's literally not worth a debate :billie: what are your thoughts on the actual OP?

I already commented but nice try? Maybe go back and read, sis. 

Archived