đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7: The Love Album

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

So Mama Gagz said in her GMA interview that she found love in 2021 :kara: Is LG7 going to (finally) be her LOVE album full of empowerment bops and love anthems? 

I love Chromatica to death, but lyrically, I really miss Gaga's vocal cadence with more complex lyrics and melodies like Edge of Glory and Marry The Night.

Think Madonna "Living For Love" or "Rain"

@ 4:28 :bradley:

EDIT: Changed from "LG8" to "LG7" cuz some people were triggered :awkney:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ororo Munroe

i hope so. i want to hear more love ballads from her, she does them so well. is that alright still kills me. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i hope so. i want to hear more love ballads from her, she does them so well. is that alright still kills me. 

In my ghey dreams, it starts out as a ballad and then the chorus kicks in and it's a booming dance track 

Dance Dancing GIF by Shay Mitchell

Ororo Munroe
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

In my ghey dreams, it starts out as a ballad and then the chorus kicks in and it's a booming dance track 

Dance Dancing GIF by Shay Mitchell

I want On The Radio level of slayage from Gaga. :bradley:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

RainingOnMe

No thanks. I'm here for a poptastic synthpop/80s inspired album with maybe 1 or 2 slower songs with r&b infusion. Imagine the collapses.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, RainingOnMe said:

No thanks. I'm here for a poptastic synthpop/80s inspired album with maybe 1 or 2 slower songs with r&b infusion. Imagine the collapses.

I don't mean ballads. I mean fun music you can dance to but the themes are about being in love. Whereas a lot of her songs are about toxic love (Bad Romance, Monster, etc) this would be about healthy love 

nightadieu

I’d be here for more of this sound but in the end I’m happy with anything she’ll release. Also seeing her smile like a teenager in love when asked this question makes my heart melt :wub:

Lady Rah Rah

It will be perfect timing cause I’ve finally experienced love (whatever that means)…so I’ll finally be able to relate!:bear:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

I really want a Witch-trance album, kind of psychedelic, vibey, trance with deep lyrics. Gaga needs her Ray of Light esque era, tbf Madonna didnt do that until she was 40 and had a child....Theres time. Maybe Gaga needs to have a child for an album like that to come, inspired by motherhood and wanting to feel sexy again after her coochie took the ride of its life

The Craft Witch GIF

LunaUniverse

I don’t exactly know about a whole album, but I’d love to hear a track on a future album that’s inspired by the concept of pure unadulterated love. Gaga herself said her opinion on love changes a lot, so it would be very interesting to hear

1# Samoyed Stan

her albums weirdly sync with my life and current events in time (in very melodramatic small ways) oddly enough so if she has an album about love maybe I'll finally bag a man. :ohwell:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, Medusa said:

I really want a Witch-trance album, kind of psychedelic, vibey, trance with deep lyrics. Gaga needs her Ray of Light esque era, tbf Madonna didnt do that until she was 40 and had a child....Theres time. Maybe Gaga needs to have a child for an album like that to come, inspired by motherhood and wanting to feel sexy again after her coochie took the ride of its life

The Craft Witch GIF

Omg we can only dream for The Craft-esque visuals :bradley:

feeling witchy the craft GIF

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to LG7: The Love Album

Archived