Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I LOVE THE EIFFEL TOWER AS THE A đŸ—ŒđŸ’“Â 

Come on girls, let's get maladening! :bear:

Yay! More RP material to eat up is always welcome :gaysia:

But... Why everything french is associated to Eiffel Tower? If I were french I'd so tired :fthis:

• 7 months later...
weed

Episode is out! guess this will be the thread lmaoo no one seems to gaf.. 

Watching the episode later today, will add my thoughts after!

elijahfan

Did anybody watch? What did you think?

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. It feels like they're struggling to be close to the tone of the original show, and instead of coming off natural, it all sounds a little overwritten. I also don't think Nicky Doll has nearly enough charisma to be host, sorry... :shrug:

But I'll still watch, for sure. It's just the first episode, so hopefully things get a little more natural next.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Drag Race France Season 1 Thread
Lippoutou

I see some people being disappointed by the premiere but I have to admit I was quite impressed ! Now obviously production and the queens don't have the same budget that drag race us has, but they still did a good job ! Some of the looks were stunning and I think they're very charming and charismatic. They did meet the expectations.

I like Nicki Doll being more relaxed and toned down than Rupaul, it's refreshing.

Can't wait to see next episode !

weed

I thought it was a great episode, definitely giving more España than Italia which is muuuch better. I don't completely agree with the tops, Lolita and maybe even La Grand Dame could've been top, Lolita contender for the win. I'm shook by the elimination! I thought she was going to make it far. Glad they made that decision tho bc the one who stayed def won the lip sync. 

CyanDante

Soa De Muse has such starpower :firega: also La Big Bertha, definitely stood out the most this episode. 

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

Archived