šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race France Season 1 Thread

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

phantasmas

something about Lolita being compared to aĀ dog rubbedĀ me the wrong wayĀ :interestinga:

she can obviously outperform the other girls on stage so I'm sure she will have the last laughĀ :haroon:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon

There's a lot of great queens there so I'll keep watching... šŸ˜

NewUsername

The first part was kindaĀ unwatchable tbh. I hate how usually thereā€™s always just SO much screaming in the first episode. Then here it was followed with even more screaming in the mini-challengeā€¦

Good choice for the Pit Crew!

Kam Hugh refers to Camus, right?
Lolita Banana reminds me of ShangelaĀ 
Paloma had the best entrance look tbh

Nicky did great!

Shook at JPG being guest judge!

I donā€™t think the eliminated queen should have gone.

weed

The 2nd episode, fantastic again! The runway, amazing. La Grande Dame, Lolita Banana, Soa, and Paloma the top 4, last 2 either one for top 3. Of the whole season, my prediction.Ā 

The critiques mama I love the French woman, she went in. I don't agree with or even likeĀ the critique the guest had for Dame, like.. what? You had to work on how she pronounced things, so she has to work on her personality???? "we know you're pretty, show us more" huh??? I think #2 should've been the winner but either way great results. Bottom 2 I agree, eliminated obviously agree.Ā 

Lova LaDiva gives me Trisha Paytas lol

Grand Dame + Paloma + Kam MURDERED the runway. Lolita very very close but the writing...

gagaohlala
On 6/28/2022 at 10:46 AM, NewUsername said:

Kam Hugh refers to Camus, right?
Ā 

No, sheā€™s my friend and itā€™s just a nickname. Camille is her full real name, so she made it Kam for Drag ! Hugh as a last nameĀ 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

NewUsername
7 hours ago, gagaohlala said:

No, sheā€™s my friend and itā€™s just a nickname. Camille is her full real name, so she made it Kam for Drag ! Hugh as a last nameĀ 

Tell her to start saying it comes from Albert CamusĀ :sis:

Lippoutou

This Ball was fire ! Truly one of the best, the fashion is stellar. Kam, la Grande dame and Paloma killed it

The only issue I have with this season are the lipsyncsĀ :laughga:Ā cringe !!! if there was one song I was certain they would use it was Pookie but kinda disappointed by the result tbh.. I really wanted to see a queen slay this song

phantasmas

I couldnā€™t stand Ms. Briocheā€™s makeupĀ :bradley:

Spoiler

gladĀ sheā€™s gone nowĀ :hor:

Ā 

weed

I thought it was a fun episode! Sad to see the eliminated queen go but she did have learning to do. Leaving during a lip sync... even if she came back it's too much lol otherwise could've stayed. Any of the top 3 could've won, love LGD did.Ā 

NewUsername

Can't believe they eliminated Kam. It's the same old story: "wow, you're so good, you're so talented and the eye for detail in execution is so good.... but we need to see YOU". She DID have personality and it was starting to push through more. I think she could have shown us a lot of interesting things still.

La GrandeĀ Dame or Paloma ftw tbh.

weed

It was a cute episode, more or less agreed with all of the judging. I can't believe it's a 2nd lip sync in a row where they couldn't/didn't clear the song for international viewers lmao wtf! but I played it in the background myself to somewhat get the vibe.Ā 

Great runways overall, wide variety. Cute songs, rock was definitely better overall. Lolita slayed, she is sooo overdue a win. The standoutĀ of the season (she def won't win but she is a Queen!). La Grande DameĀ for the win. but also Soa, possibly. She has an amazing personality, very talented.

Plastic Flower

Wait so the top 3 spoiler was wrongĀ :party:

Spoiler

La Big Bertha was supposed to be top 3 but just got eliminated by Lolita.Ā 

Ā 

Drop it

phantasmas
On 7/28/2022 at 3:16 PM, Plastic Flower said:

Wait so the top 3 spoiler was wrongĀ :party:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

La Big Bertha was supposed to be top 3 but just got eliminated by Lolita.Ā 

Ā 

i was so sad that my girlā€¦

Spoiler

Lolita went home šŸ˜­ but also so proud that she made it so far when most of the cast was against her šŸ„²Ā i love my latin queens!! šŸ’œĀ 

I also felt like that Banana Split song that Paloma and La Grande Dame performed to was meant for Lolita but the cards werenā€™t in her favor

that mini lip sync smack down for the top 3 was so fun! wish they would do this more often on other seasonsĀ 

rooting for Soa next week and cant wait for her to kill these bitches in the final lip sync šŸ’œĀ 

Ā 

Finale today!! Just started it. I am GAGGEDĀ at Olivier Rousteing being the guest judge!! mama.. starting with JPG and ending with Olivier, the French hoes didn't come to play! The guests have been STELLAR the whole season, it's been an amazing season.

omg I was waiting for the tektonik to be referenced and none other than my front runner La Grande Dame did a bit of it!!! iconicĀ 

mama.... the dancer in the burgundy.. behind Paloma... mama.. these lips are drippings. Oh Kevin, Kevin Kevin Kevin

Archived