music news

30 । Discussion । ADELE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nightadieu

Guys, if you know how to use the internet, go and listen to the two Target tracks immediately!!! Cant Be Together is cute but Wild Wild West is A BOP AND A HALF

TipsyGagaFan

I’m not posting this bc I think you guys should check his reaction out, I’m posting it bc this rat apparently likes Katy but not Gaga, Rihanna, or even Beyoncé :selena: Sistrens plz drag ha to the pits of hell

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

TipsyGagaFan

Just curious, does Oh My God sound like it could’ve been a song on Jessie Ware’s “What’s Your Pleasure?” to anyone else?

Oh and also, Can I Get It sounds a lot like a P!nk song. Particularly the thing she does with her voice in the “get” in can I get it is basically exactly what P!nk did with hers in Hiccup.

Agunimon
Just now, TipsyGagaFan said:

Just curious, does Oh My God sound like it could’ve been a song on Jessie Ware’s “What’s Your Pleasure?” to anyone else?

Yes.

Wet Fire

It's better than 25. I enjoyed 25. But 30 is trully great. There are a couple of fillers maybe. And the 6 min+ jazzy songs are extraordinary, even though I'm personally not a fan of such compositions, I can see the power that these have. The shorter songs are really well done. A very very good effort from Adele. Oh My God is a ****ing bop!

TipsyGagaFan
3 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

It's better than 25. I enjoyed 25. But 30 is trully great. There are a couple of fillers maybe. And the 6 min+ jazzy songs are extraordinary, even though I'm personally not a fan of such compositions, I can see the power that these have. The shorter songs are really well done. A very very good effort from Adele. Oh My God is a ****ing bop!

It has certainly grown on me quite a bit, to the point that I can confidently say it’s better than 19 and 21, but I don’t think it could ever surpass 25 for me. That album is damn near perfection.

Agunimon

It has certainly grown on me quite a bit, to the point that I can confidently say it’s better than 19 and 21, but I don’t think it could ever surpass 25 for me. That album is damn near perfection.

This is how I feel about it as well.

Truly the only song I didn't like on 25 was Send My Love, however on this album there are more tracks that I don't vibe with compared to the total available tracks. Cry Your Heart Out and Oh My God are songs that I just don't connect with at all. Can I Get It as well, but less so as it has been growing on me.

TipsyGagaFan
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

This is how I feel about it as well.

Truly the only song I didn't like on 25 was Send My Love, however on this album there are more tracks that I don't vibe with compared to the total available tracks. Cry Your Heart Out and Oh My God are songs that I just don't connect with at all. Can I Get It as well, but less so as it has been growing on me.

Oh My God is a certified bop sis, try again :triggered:

The only songs I couldn’t get into on 25 initially were River Lea and Million Years Ago, and even they have grown on me over the years. Currently I can’t get into My Little Love (it’s half song half monologue, which is kind of annoying to me), Can I Get It, All Night Parking, Woman Like Me (very boring, prob my least favorite song on the album), and Hold On.

Agunimon

Oh My God is a certified bop sis, try again :triggered:

The only songs I couldn’t get into on 25 initially were River Lea and Million Years Ago, and even they have grown on me over the years. Currently I can’t get into My Little Love (it’s half song half monologue, which is kind of annoying to me), Can I Get It, All Night Parking, Woman Like Me (very boring, prob my least favorite song on the album), and Hold On.

Okay. I still don't like it. Just sharing my opinion.

Bringing the Slayage with Can I Get It and Oh My God. Radio hits. The deep cuts will remain on the album. Swear she’d rip it up making a dance record..

珈琲ちょうだい

Wet Fire
16 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Interesting ranking! I'm not sure why exactly I feel that 21 is her best album. Maybe because of the experience I had with it. It was really a singular record when it came out. But yes, 25 has many gems and it's dramatic in a very beautiful way.

TipsyGagaFan
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

I would normally drag ha for this kind of tragic taste, but in this case I totally understand where she’s coming from. This is one of those albums that requires a few listens for it to grow on you because of how different it is. It’s kind of the opposite of 25, which hit right away, at least for me. 

Archived