Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

30 । Discussion । ADELE

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, Bobina said:

Where will the bonus tracks be aval? What do I gotta buy? Lol 

They’ll probably be uploaded by people who bought the exclusive CDs on YouTube by Friday 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OhHenny2020
43 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

The album has leaked three hours ago :toofunny:

Bitch where!? Don’t tell Madonna

Mi Amoré 

Spoiler

:stalkga:

Chesescake

In conclusion: PPL GONNA/WILL LOVE this ALBUM.

First listen, my opinion:

Strangers by Nature is elegant in it good way.

Easy On Me is truly lacking.

Can I Get It can burn in hell.

Vocal isn't as good as it used to be. On top of that, some idea on instrument side didn't suit well with vocal.

I know I may love it after more listen lol.

SharGaga

On my second listen and honestly its not very good. Some of the songs or most sound like demos which I know was the intention. That however wasn't the problem. The melodies just arent there anymore in some of the verses. The audio memos she recorded during her divorce are good but it really drags out atleast 2 of the songs to like 6 minutes I think. Love is A Game doesnt hit as hard. The instrumental is more paired back. To Be Loved was a standout for me. Just a simple piano arrangement but she's singing her heart out and feeling every word. Obviously the album will grow on me after a few listens but this was my inital reaction from my first listen. On a positive note the album does have a different feel than the rest even though she's very much still in her comfort zone. I'm sure people will eat this up regardless. I know I will be playing this non stop and eventually I'll come to like most of the songs or not.

This album is solid, much better than 25 tbh but not as good as 21. 
My opinion:

Oh My God chorus is that certified upbeat bop, that got me move on my chair already from the first listen.

Can I Get It is just not it for me, I always have the idea that each album of her has some sort of country influenced song and this is the one on 30, it sounds like an Ed Sheeran song with that cheap catchy whistle...

Cry your heart sounds so much like an Amy Winemouse song, its a cute jazzy song

I Drink Wine and Hold On are really beautiful and suit her voice very well.

Woman Like Me is a snoozefest to me, nice for the elevator :ohwell:

To Be Loved is very emotional and has strong lyrics

All Night Parking is very beautiful and shows her love for jazz.

Easy On Me is actually the odd one on 30, it's the song that fits her previous albums the most.

spicemuncher

This is coming from a super stan who bought every version of the album: there is only ONE standout on this album, and it is To Be Loved.

If it is not the second single, she will have missed a great opportunity to sustain longevity for the album and keep it selling for months to come. None of the rest will do that for her unfortunately.

franminervini

I've just listened to the ones that are supposed to be "bops" and ... :laughga:

This is a no from me :neyde:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Julien Lockhart

I really love the album and I think it's better than 25 and maybe her best album 

I enjoyed all the songs, she will slay in any ways

I'm proud of her, it's a great work

He ate my heart

Archived