Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Katy takes Gaga’s 35th most listened artist spot

Lighter

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

so what if katy moved up one spot on some arbitrary spotify standing that no one has talked about before today? find something else to raise your blood pressure.

I already have high blood pressure so I’m going to decline that request :triggered:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naak Le Vaar
35 minutes ago, Trunks said:

No, a sad day for people still live in 2013

I can't believe it's almost 2022 and people lose their sh1t when they can't take a joke lmaooo :laughga:

Lmao they blocked my signature

NichuuB
20 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I can't believe it's almost 2022 and people lose their sh1t when they can't take a joke lmaooo :laughga:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

Naak Le Vaar
4 hours ago, NicoB said:

The real gag is how defensive every1 gets when someone isnt glorifying Katy. You people must be miserable 24/7 if you get so butthurt that quick.

Lmao they blocked my signature

NichuuB
5 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

The real gag is how defensive every1 gets when someone isnt glorifying Katy. You people must be miserable 24/7 if you get so butthurt that quick.

I'm not butthurt. I saw your phrase and remembered this video, so i had to use it:flutter:

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

The dark hair is back, Katy is gaining her power back!

But seriously it's most likely thanks to Harleys In Hawaii! Ever since this song is out I've been saying it's the best song Katy has put out in years!
The song and music video are very different from her usual sound & bubblegumpop image and I've been saying since years that she needs to reinvent her sound/image

Archived