Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Gaga studied panthers for her HoG role

vixdean

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

I love her thought process. Actors do this all the time. They find something (a word, an animal, another character etc.) to embody the character they're playing and to take cue from it.

TheDemonIClingTo
25 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

The cast of Cats could never Cat Meow GIF by Cats Movie

I had never seen a sequence of that movie... all the tales are true :wtfga::triggered::fthis::dom::bye:

djBuffoon

This must sound bizarre to people who haven't acted before, but looking to animals is helpful for finding the physicality of your character. In our daily lives, we have tics and habits that we might not even be aware of, so finding a reference point for what to do with your hands/shoulders/walk/etc. when you're playing a completely different person can be very effective.

Mother of Puppies

0-F3-FD0-EC-FC76-4-EA9-A6-F6-125-EB991-D

She can be anything.

Spoiler

On a serious note - I can totally see what she means. Patrizia goes from being a harmless but very sassy house cat, to a more serious fox who is playing with their prey only to become a deadly panther which resulted in killing her husband. It's a good comparison and a great metaphor.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ororo Munroe
33 minutes ago, dojo said:

Why people would make fun of this?

idk people love to make fun of her being serious about her works. :selena:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Moonlight on Water

We can associate characteristics with animals and vice versa. Not sure why people are laughing. I actually picked up on this, because she seems like a housecat in the Gucci fakes scene, and now she seems like a leopard or something in the recent ones, and she really wants to be that lionness. Brava, Gaga

she/her

Glamourpuss

Did anybody else think of that Destiny's Child interview where they're all high and Michelle says she wants to be a panther? 

NichuuB
2 hours ago, COOOK said:

This is what I think of whenever a Swiftie says "nobody does it like her"

BCBABC6-D-F052-4906-95-CE-A4-D85-A659-E0

Nobody indeed:partysick:

Property of @Whale

Bradley
18 hours ago, dojo said:

Why people would make fun of this? this is actually very cool and a lot of actors incorporate it. Leonardo DiCaprio studied bears for his role in the Revenant. 

People that laugh about this or her are either ignorant or uninteresting 200.gif

It's funny how when men do it they are seen as professional but when a woman does it she's seen as silly I can't.

Archived