celeb

Miriam Margolyes loves Lady Gaga and isn’t a huge fan of Madonna

JoeMo

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vixdean

Don’t know who she is, and glad she’s a fan of Gaga, but no need to put one down to bring up another.

She also comments on Madonna’s talent,  but then says she knows nothing about her, which doesn’t make any sense. 

Apparently she was just on Radio 2 saying that Gaga is an amazing actress, but knows nothing about her music. 

And Alan Cumming is a huge Madonna fan, so it makes sense for him to be frightned of meeting her. Everyone is frightened of meeting their idols, especially someone like M.

Celebs are always talking in talk shows and interviews of how intimidating it is when they meet M because of her bigger than life presence. 

Oriane
4 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

might  be cause of my immature behaviour all over this place  :derpga: 

But even in your photos, you look younger! That's a good thing though.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, Nemanja said:

i am old?  :ladyhaha:

8 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Omg.... I checked the insta and he is 28. I'm 30. Ok. Take that back. I'm so (so) offended. 

Don't worry. All the "young" gays will be "old" soon enough. But the jokes on them because your 30's are where it's at and literally SH*T on your 20's if you do it right :vegas:

BlingNotTheMusic

She's funny but I find this kind of unnecessary bashing pointless. Madonna is clearly incredibly talented, she wouldn't still be around this long if she wasn't. Sounds like jealousy to me :reductive:

vixdean
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

She's funny but I find this kind of unnecessary bashing pointless. Madonna is clearly incredibly talented, she wouldn't still be around this long if she wasn't. Sounds like jealousy to me :reductive:

What is worse here is that if Madonna ever said anything similar about anyone else, she would be called a b*tch, a c**t, mean, and what not. 

But because you have an 80 year old woman demeaning Madonna, this is meant to be funny.

Madonna seems to be a free target to receive hate publicly. We saw the same thing with MJ.

You either die young, or you live long enough to become a public target.

And this has nothing to do with Gaga, just to say. I’m very happy for Gaga to be praised, and love seeing it happen.

But there’s no need for this.

The woman apparently is now doing media rounds talking **** about Madonna. How is that acceptable? 

Queen Bitch

Why does "you mustn't live your life being afraid of Madonna" sound like the most absurd inspirational quote ever?:air:

When that's said, she sounded unnecessarily rude and annoyed which doesn't make any sense when she admits that she knows nothing about Madonna. Why be so annoyed then? And how can you comment on her talent when you know nothing about her? 

Also it's funny how everyone on here always complains about bringing women down instead of lifting them up, but now that someone does the same to Madonna nobody cares (because Miriam Margolyes is apparently popular, idk I don't know her)

And lastly, we all know that if it was the other way around users on here would be fuming and calling her a bitter old woman:teehee:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, vixdean said:

What is worse here is that if Madonna ever said anything similar about anyone else, she would be called a b*tch, a c**t, mean, and what not. 

But because you have an 80 year old woman demeaning Madonna, this is meant to be funny.

Madonna seems to be a free target to receive hate publicly. We saw the same thing with MJ.

You either die young, or you live long enough to become a public target.

And this has nothing to do with Gaga, just to say. I’m very happy for Gaga to be praised, and love seeing it happen.

But there’s no need for this.

The woman apparently is now doing media rounds talking **** about Madonna. How is that acceptable? 

SO MUCH THIS :applause:

Madonna's personality isn't likeable and it's not supposed to be. That doesn't discount her talent, artistry, longevity, and impact on culture. 

I think this lady is hilarious but putting Madonna down is so 90's :huntyga: but all the Madge haters will positive react to the posts dragging her and we will be quoted saying we're wrong. What a world we live in.

Mad Oh No GIF by Madonna

insight
14 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

An old gay mad that someone said something negative about Madonna?

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF by MOODMAN

Old age will catch up with you too. You can't escape it.

Beanybb
43 minutes ago, insight said:

Oh I'm well aware and very in touch with the concept of aging lol

I just thought I'd dig deep since he thought it was okay to call Mariam an idiot.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, insight said:

Get her Jade :applause:

Archived