Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miriam Margolyes loves Lady Gaga and isn’t a huge fan of Madonna

JoeMo

Featured Posts

flyaway
25 minutes ago, roshogullu said:

why does Alan Cumming fear Madonna though? 

Maybe because he's a fan, and she has a reputation for being rude to her fans :bear:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society

I fail to understand why she sounded so annoyed talking about Madonna, like she had some kind of beef with her. Evidently, her tone completely changed when she talked about Lady Gaga. I mean, she even said she doesn't know anything about Madonna, so why so annoyed? :oprah:

Luna Lovegood
9 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

I fail to understand why she sounded so annoyed talking about Madonna, like she had some kind of beef with her. Evidently, her tone completely changed when she talked about Lady Gaga. I mean, she even said she doesn't know anything about Madonna, so why so annoyed? :oprah:

cause Madonna es annoying 

luna’s advocate

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, beabeaxo5 said:
1 hour ago, Nemanja said:

She sound like a idiot :fail:

An old.....

Omg.... I checked the insta and he is 28. I'm 30. Ok. Take that back. I'm so (so) offended. 

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

Omg.... I checked the insta and he is 28. I'm 30. Ok. Take that back. I'm so (so) offended. 

:ladyhaha:

a mess

I mean you can praise a person without talking **** about another one but anyways. 

Gaga is very respected by actors and legends though. 

Madam Margolyes
43 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

If you're familiar with her and her humor, it's just the way she is, she can be brutal (and still funny af) with her words, but i don't think she's serious every time she talks about someone she doesn't like lmao

PartySick
1 hour ago, Judas Society said:

I mean Madonna annoys me too for no particular reason other than I don't think she's a very nice person :bear:

🖤

Mother of Puppies

The subtle Madonna shade and how her face lights up when she hears Gaga’s name :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Oriane
1 hour ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

I thought you were in your early 20s :air:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Nathaniel Arven
43 minutes ago, Oriane said:

I thought you were in your early 20s :air:

might  be cause of my immature behaviour all over this place  :derpga: 

Archived