💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am jealous and upset

Hyundawn

Featured Posts

It also kinda makes me sad that gaga didn't come up with this melody. Just the melody. Nothing else. God....its so catchy and....haunting? Is that the right word? Like imagine hearing a piano version with gaga. Imagine she wrote this melody with different lyrics. 

RAMROD

Gaga already had better beats and harmony, so don't be so sad :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga already had better beats and harmony, so don't be so sad :flower:

I guess I just really miss her and want new music. It gets tedious always waiting like....years for just one album. I get that she is a perfectionist and wants to put out the best for us. But it just seems like by the time the album comes out, she is over it and doesn't want anything to do with the album. 

6 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

I guess I just really miss her and want new music. It gets tedious always waiting like....years for just one album. I get that she is a perfectionist and wants to put out the best for us. But it just seems like by the time the album comes out, she is over it and doesn't want anything to do with the album. 

Thats only happened with one album out of 8 shes released...They always have huge roll out cycles, performances, interviews, videos, extra things. It was literally Chromatica, and it was meant to have a huge promo cycle, including Coachella. When we next get an album there will be tons coming along with it dont worry.

3 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Thats only happened with one album out of 8 shes released...They always have huge roll out cycles, performances, interviews, videos, extra things. It was literally Chromatica, and it was meant to have a huge promo cycle, including Coachella. When we next get an album there will be tons coming along with it dont worry.

Yeah but I just hate waiting so long. 

salty like sodium

Why would Gaga need to come up with every single melody invented? The reason we have multiple artists is to get access to more music. That's an unrealistic expectation to have on Gaga ...

Shipper

I think you should focus on finding new music and new artists rather than hoping your fav made this one song you like. Don't be guilty that you like a song not written by Gaga and just enjoy it.

:heart:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Just now, Shipper said:

I think you should focus on finding new music and new artists rather than hoping your fav made this one song you like. Don't be guilty that you like a song not written by Gaga and just enjoy it.

:heart:

You're right. I'm just imagining gaga's voice with this melody though. I really want new music from her. I wish she would at least throw us a bone sometimes and just release more one off songs more often. 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:52 PM, Bella Goth said:

the melody and beat is so kpop for me. very what sm would do

The same could be said for gaga. Everything she does is very gaga. Like???? Make it make sense. 

salty like sodium
5 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

The same could be said for gaga. Everything she does is very gaga. Like???? Make it make sense. 

exactly. kpop music does not sound like gaga music and vice versa.

Just now, salty like sodium said:

exactly. kpop music does not sound like gaga music and vice versa.

Party nauseous 

salty like sodium
2 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Party nauseous 

sure. a track she never released, either. nice touch. Even Sour Candy doesn't sound that KPop...

6 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

sure. a track she never released, either. nice touch. Even Sour Candy doesn't sound that KPop...

Idk what kpop you're listening to but yes it does. Lol 

Archived