opinion

Gaga playing Britney in a biopic

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Midnightrush891

Gaga is a very talented artist, but I don’t think she’d be able to do the choreography that Britney did when she was in her prime. I do however think she’d do some amazing acting and be able to capture Britney as a person.

Speak Easy
On 11/15/2021 at 7:54 AM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I have another you may find even more horrible:

Nirvana biopic with Gaga as Courtney Love and Finn Jones as Kurt (this actor looks a lot like him IMO)

I could actually see this! But Britney…no. It needs to be someone with that sweet innocent look. Gaga has very severe features. Odd beauty. Britney is girl-next-door. 

Nope.. Britney fans (especially the oldies who are in their mid 30s now) are extremely ungrateful and never appreciated Gaga ever since 2010. Although someone like JLaw would be good (can she dance like young britney though?) 

Thankfully Pablo is sensible and isn't interested in doing a biopic on somebody is is barely 40 and still very much alive. Britney has a lot of living to do and will hopefully have a happy ending.

But also, why on earth would Gaga play Britney Spears? It's such a random and weird suggestion. They are peers. Friends or at least friendly. Gaga is very different to Britney and I hate to say it but she's a million times more talented as an artist. I don't really think Gaga should play anybody famous. Gaga is going to have movies made about her one day. 

10 minutes ago, Vicks said:

Nope.. Britney fans (especially the oldies who are in their mid 30s now) are extremely ungrateful and never appreciated Gaga ever since 2010. Although someone like JLaw would be good (can she dance like young britney though?) 

i read JLo :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, QUEENH said:

Thankfully Pablo is sensible and isn't interested in doing a biopic on somebody is is barely 40 and still very much alive. Britney has a lot of living to do and will hopefully have a happy ending.

But also, why on earth would Gaga play Britney Spears? It's such a random and weird suggestion. They are peers. Friends or at least friendly. Gaga is very different to Britney and I hate to say it but she's a million times more talented as an artist. I don't really think Gaga should play anybody famous. Gaga is going to have movies made about her one day. 

Rude.

Archived