Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga playing Britney in a biopic

Dojo

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Plsss 

Its too soon to do that and when it is not, Gaga will already be too old ( if she isnt now already).

Too old for what exactly? :triggered:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop

It wouldn’t be beneath her lmao? She just doesn’t fit the bill in any way imaginable, sorry

Just now, Sneaky said:

It wouldn’t be beneath her lmao? She just doesn’t fit the bill in any way imaginable, sorry

People here seem to think that since Britney is not as talented the role would not fit, at least that's the vibe i'm getting around here but i actually think that's what makes it more challenging and it needs a very good method actress. 200.gif

Pennywise

The interviews would be BEYOND cringe and I don't want us to have to endure that tbh

Like, no. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

The interviews would be BEYOND cringe and I don't want us to have to endure that tbh

Like, no. 

Cringe? Or a deep exploration about fame,  feminism, patriarchy and it's neuropsychological impact on psyche and human evolution and a honest conversation about stardom and the obsession with pop icons and it's generational impact on both civilization and the popstars themselves? joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga 

Bolkins
35 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

I think Gaga should actually star in the Billie Eilish biopic. :neyde:

But I heard Gaga is in talks to play Daisy Dove Bloom-Perry in the biopic of Daisy’s 3rd trimester, anyone who says Gaga is too old is AGEIST

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Bolkins said:

But I heard Gaga is in talks to play Daisy Dove Bloom-Perry in the biopic of Daisy’s 3rd trimester, anyone who says Gaga is too old is AGEIST

:deadbanana:

Property of @Whale

TheDemonIClingTo
5 minutes ago, dojo said:

Cringe? Or a deep exploration about fame,  feminism, patriarchy and it's neuropsychological impact on psyche and human evolution and a honest conversation about stardom and the obsession with pop icons and it's generational impact on both civilization and the popstars themselves? joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga 

Interesting...

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

No, not really. Just cringe :poot:

This is NOT me saying what happened to Britney is "cringe" by the way, but if I know anything about Gaga and her style at all, her passion would be WAY too much to interpret something like what happened to Britney, which would make the interviews cringeworthy. 

Like, I love her to death but she can be a bit too much sometimes. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

No, not really. Just cringe :poot:

This is NOT me saying what happened to Britney is "cringe" by the way, but if I know anything about Gaga and her style at all, her passion would be WAY too much to interpret something like what happened to Britney, which would make the interviews cringeworthy. 

Like, I love her to death but she can be a bit too much sometimes. 

it would be something like this but on STEROIDS and honestly it would be very interesting to witness.mp3 

I love her passion it makes me passionate just by watching her being so invested.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, dojo said:

risky how? not riskier than playing Patrizia, an actual murderer that still alive today

Yes it is :air:

chaeri pls

JoanneMonster

I mean... I dont thing gaga would play another musician because she's a legend herself. She wouldn't play britney or amy or anyone because that would mean she's not in the same level as them, and she clearly is.

I See You

boyerased

They’re both pop stars with just a decade separating their debut. It won’t work. Assuming they cover everything from the start of her career. She doesn’t look like her and her voice is far from Britney’s voice. Gaga also isn’t a convincing teenager. I love Gaga, but she doesn’t capture the Americana, America’s sweetheart thing Britney got going. Her playing a pop star also isn’t really good for optics.

They should give it to an up and coming pop star, and I hope they won’t make it now. Maybe years down the line. With Britney’s approval of course. 

Archived