💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's next role?

Bella Goth

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem

I want her to play a singer who actually does shows outside the US! Might be a good one! :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Levine said:

I'd love a thriller, but I think it'd be a musical I have this feeling.

We can't always talk about Oscars tho, not every movie she does has to aim at the oscars

Exactly. I hope she wins acting oscar so she can explore more. I need her in comedy, psychological thriller, horror etc

How can anoyone not love gaga

Bella Goth
15 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

hmm but comedy doesn't do very well at the oscars tho...

I think they'll stay in drama/musical/thriller because those are the most well-received genres

it's not for oscar tho, i just wanna see her side of comedy because frankly shes a natural :huntyga:

i just dont wanna se her do drama or musical or thriller because she ever done that before. 

remember her doing snl that applause one. shes amaizing

Bella Goth
15 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

wtf why is everyone all of a sudden interested in her next thing when this one isnt even out yet

i say we trend #LG7! 

i mean i want to see her do more film and jazz actually, whatever she want to do because i love her when shes the happiest :pawsup:

Bella Goth
13 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I want her to play a singer who actually does shows outside the US! Might be a good one! :party:

nauuur hahaha, i wish the plot is a singer that come to the country that already banned her. that's an oscar worthy right there

Cleopatra xox

A horror/thriller would be sickening, I need that from Gaga. a la The Strangers, would be amazinggggggg home invasion, dressed down Gaga, so good

• 2 weeks later...
LordByron28

Here are a number of different films/ideas that I'd like to see her in, vaguely in the order I'd like to see her appear in:

- Guillermo Del Toro film that is in a similar vain to his other dark fairy tales making magical creatures that look like they are from a horror film. He's known for Pan's Labrynth and Shape of Water.

- Collaboration with Nintendo. She first voices a main character in Bayonetta 3 along with one or two songs on the soundtrack. She voices Pauline in Super Mario Odyssey 2 and like in the original Odyssey there are a few songs on the soundtrack she sings. She also voices Pauline in a sequel to the animated Super Mario Bros. movie. Next, she also lends her image, style and voice to developing unique characters in Pokemon, Splatoon, and Animal Crossing. Lastly she collaborates with Nintendo in making a more casual gamer oriented art driven videogame. 

- LGBTQ Rom-Com movie. After watching David and Patrick's romance arc in Schitt's Creek. I realized that there is a major untapped movie market for a LGBTQ Rom-Com movie. A gay male romance movie with Gaga being the lead/supporting actress as their BFF or Gaga playing a Trans male.

- Quentin Tarantino over the top action flick. Hopefully more exciting and Western influenced like Kill Bill and Django meets Thelma & Louise. Have the two main characters be lesbians.

- Plays a famous musician in their biopic with accompanying cover album.

- Patty Jenkins directed action historical period drama where she plays the lead

- supporting actress in Jordan Peele horror film

- Classic Tim Burton film style and cast with musical numbers included

- supporting actress in Olivia Wilde directed comedy film written by Tina Fey

- a musical with original songs. Maybe one set during a historical time period. 

- Stars in a Live Action remake of a Miyazaki Film such as playing Yubaba/Zeniba in a Spirited Away remake or Lady Eboshi in a Princess Monoke Live Action remake.

- Gaga plays Esmeralda in the 'Hunchback of Notre Dame' with a heavier focus on Esmeralda than the original

- Gaga voices a Disney Princess in a new animated film and obviously records the soundtrack. She also performs as her character in the subsequent Broadway show. 

freebit

My dream would be for her to star in something from David Lynch, Ari Astor, or Edgar Wright - they all write really dynamic woman characters (plus I love those directors' films)

Archived