• Opening day
    • Opening weekend
    • Sometime while it’s in theaters
    • I’ll wait for streaming.
    • Other

Featured Posts

Chinosky
On 11/15/2021 at 7:01 AM, eevie said:

ANY FILIPINOS HERE KNOW WHEN IT'LL PREMIERE?

I have hopes that it's coming this 24th for two reasons: (1) A fellow monster in LGPH FB group said that HOG is already scheduled for the 24th in an Iloilo City cinema and (2) Kristen Stewart's Spencer was randomly announced last week that it's going to cinemas tomorrow (17th) along with two other movies. PH cinemas have only announced two new movies per week, but they're doing three tomorrow so I suspect that HOG will be the third movie for next week, please :bradley:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know when it will be streamable or available on disc?

I'm thinking of going to the earliest matinee when it's not a full sold out show. My state is outbreaking again with covid and I may flake out and just buy the disc for home viewing. I think I'll really like the movie when I do see it though.

thatfoxyfeeling

It doesn't release till Jan 1st 2022 in Australia so looks like I'll be downloading it illegally. :vegas:

HermioneT

It's coming to the cinemas here on December 2nd, but I'm not sure the cinemas will be open by then because of the rising numbers. If they are open, I'm not sure I will go, I didn't feel particularly safe during my last visit as it was packed. So maybe I'll wait for the week after Christmas and go to a screening at an unusual time, when it isn't crowded.

She / hers

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, Sweet Jane said:

Me on Feb 8th 2022 when the movie's released in Vietnam:

Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

We don't even have a release date yet here in the Philippines :rip:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Fresco said:

Anyone know when it will be streamable or available on disc?

I'm thinking of going to the earliest matinee when it's not a full sold out show. My state is outbreaking again with covid and I may flake out and just buy the disc for home viewing. I think I'll really like the movie when I do see it though.

Not sure where you are, but if in USA too, new movies will be available for rental digitally (itunes, amazon prime digital) 45 days after first screening date.  
So it will available for rental on January 2022. While DVD/BluRay will be much later in 2022

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Flippy

I’m taking all my friends from work after work this Thursday at the AMC (Investor Screening) so I’m super excited! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DoremonLove

I was planning on the opening weekend. I would have gone on the day of release like a star is born but i doubt it will be releassd on tht day in my country. Infact now im scared its not releasing in theatres in my city. Anyone from India mumbai have any idea here:fatcat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived