💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You Seen the HoG Trailer in Cinemas?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

So pre-covid I usually would go to the cinema like 3 or 4 times a year. I guess I really missed it since I've gone 5 times in just the past few months, but I haven't seen the House of Gucci trailer once :neyde: I've seen Suicide Squad, Shang Gi, Venom, Halloween Kills and Spencer. I always arrive early to see the trailers and I've been to 2 different theaters but they never play it. What movie do I need to see in order to watch the Gucci trailer on the big screen!? Like I don't get it. :selena:

Have you been to the cinema and did you see the trailer?

What's going on here? :gum:

Mother of Puppies

Yes I have! I went to see the Bond movie last month and they played HOG as the first trailer! It was amazing (minus the fact that it was in german with horrible voices and no accents)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Cello

I haven't seen it played on screen but the cinema I went to had the trailer playing on repeat in the foyer 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Yes! I saw Last Night in Soho a few weeks ago in the movie theatre and HOG trailer was played. I can't wait to see it on the big screen!

franminervini

NO!!! I go to the cinema like twice a week and not even one. I live in Edinburgh, I don't understand why they are not playing it... 

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

SharkmanthaC

No. But I’ve seen it on TV several times. 

I also saw it in Vegas before J&P. That counts right? 

she/her/hers

It was one of the last trailers before today’s movie. It was dubbed (which is a good sign), unfortunately one of the iconic sentences was reworded “It is time to take out the ballast.” But I hope this is not the final text in the film. It was very strange to hear all the captions from the trailer read aloud dubbed "Academy Award winner / nominee".

There’s a pretty big marketing campaign for it, digital posters and clips are not only in the lobby of the cinema in many places, but I’ve also seen posters in the city, though not giant posters (the latter used to be only a few movies a year, like Joker). Gaga and the entire crew had a lot of pictures and news in the local media in recent weeks thanks to the international film premieres.

BlingNotTheMusic

No :messga: I went to see Antlers a few days ago and it didn't play

But I think they only play similar movies to what you're seeing or what they think would appeal to that audience

Also it's distributed by Searchlight Pictures and I think only other MGM movies would show HoG?

Archived