💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Harassment to Journalists/Critics because of HoG reviews.

ManuelColon

Featured Posts

ManuelColon
25 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

You could have started with this and saved me the pain of reading this unnecessary piece. the negative reviews are so few and far between  that it makes this thread seem very ingenuine to me

If you see it as ingenuine that's okay, I stand by my reasonings.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ManuelColon
20 minutes ago, dojo said:

Are they really harrassing them tho? I feel like we have evolve and we don't behave like that anymore.

A quite popular journalist is being attacked, apparently he has been called ugly, fat, and more insults.

Just now, ManuelColon said:

A quite popular journalist is being attacked, apparently he has been called ugly, fat, and more insults.

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

BabylonChristmas

I'd rather wait, and see the movie than read all the reviews first. That will just ruin my experience

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

ManuelColon
15 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Oooo a rude one we found him

How am I being rude? I'm just responding to what you said because if you choose to not pay attention to what I said because I said X or Y then that's on you and go ahead, you have the right to do whatever you like.

I have responded to everyone here with good wishes and thanking for the opinions because the thread is not for "Oh but you just called the movie a mess".

Sorcerer

Just stop attacking film critics. If we want them to like the film, we don't have to be so desperate about it. If they don't like it, who cares? I'm sure when the movie is out, some fans will also not like the film just like with ASIB.

Btw, don't call the film messy/masterpiece immediately if you haven't seen it. Watch it then form your own opinion about it first.

ManuelColon
19 minutes ago, dojo said:

Wow. That's one tweet with 1 retweet :bear: 

I mean, you can check the main tweet and see the quoted tweets if you want, I'm not going to post every link to every nasty tweet.

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Now there are still some haters out there. Few days ago on Twitter one critic was exposed for publicly hating on Gaga since 2009 lmao

Exactly. And honestly the negative reviews are too few to count. So OP is already wrong about that.

And honestly those said reviewers deserve to be dragged to some extent. If they have been hating on our girl since forever, and provide with biased reviews because of a hate boner, then they rightfully deserve what they are getting.

Kindness punks can take a back seat for some time. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

badfaith

We need to stop magnifying the negative reviews of the movie, which is few and far between, and focus on the lots of positive feedback. As much as I am for lowering expectations, being pessimistic is just bad vibes all around. LMs do need to stop dragging film critics though, proper film critics, not those bitter stans :billie:

CyanDante
Just now, nodandsmile said:

it's about that Erik person? 

oh fck him as well as the NBP group

And so far there has only been 4 people who have been outrighty negative. The world of reel guy - Jordan Ruimy, Erick Weber, a guy from Awards Watch who was exposed as a Madge Stan and another is a Kristen Campaigner (whose twitter header photo is a photo of him and Kristen :billie:)

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

nodandsmile
21 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Kristen Campaigner (whose twitter header photo is a photo of him and Kristen :billie:)

lawd I saw the laugh I let out 

Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV

kinda surprising how little monstrosities aren't the ones starting sh*t this time around

I personally don't get involved tho and I care more about what I will think about it... I'll just wait until I see it and make my own opinion

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Archived