💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Taylor breaks Spotify record previously held by Taylor

dit

Featured Posts

Chromatica

And the most streamed song is 10 minutes, cutting into the time that people might otherwise stream three different songs from the album. :firega:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasmalyan
On 11/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, VasilisVas said:

Hopefully Adele crushes this record. I would love to see Adele dominating the word. I’ve honestly become so, so tired of seeing Taylor literally everywhere the past forever. 

you're basically saying you're tired of seing Taylor succeed in what she's doing lmao cry more.

VasilisVas
3 hours ago, gagasmalyan said:

you're basically saying you're tired of seing Taylor succeed in what she's doing lmao cry more.

I didn’t say I don’t like that she’s succeeding. I’m saying I’m tired of Taylor being everywhere and at this point it seems like overexposure to me. Your sarcasm isn’t necessary or needed, and if you can’t handle a simple post with someone’s opinion, maybe you should leave because with an attitude like that, you’re not going to have a good time in here. See ya :bye:

liquidsunshine
18 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

I didn’t say I don’t like that she’s succeeding. I’m saying I’m tired of Taylor being everywhere and at this point it seems like overexposure to me. Your sarcasm isn’t necessary or needed, and if you can’t handle a simple post with someone’s opinion, maybe you should leave because with an attitude like that, you’re not going to have a good time in here. See ya :bye:

She's winning again... somehow she always stays there. I cant stand it.

Archived