Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Taylor breaks Spotify record previously held by Taylor

dit

Featured Posts

gagasmalyan
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

That’s pretty obvious. Adele did 20 million with just one song :air:

from a math standpoint, if she has an average of 7.5m each song then she will pass taylor. however, most of her songs are 6+ minutes and 1 track is an interlude which will not get much streams. 
let's see how this goes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

30 is going to break it with 12 songs! Imagine if Adele released a 30 track album.

30 tracks? damn

14 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

She IS the music industry 

Let’s not get too brave lol. Adele can run circles around her when it comes to commercial power. The top two best selling albums of this century are by Adele.  

21 minutes ago, gagasmalyan said:

from a math standpoint, if she has an average of 7.5m each song

She can easily do that. 

She is unstoppable! And doing that with a re-recording!

And why the need to compare her with Adele?
Red is a re-recording of a 9 years old album and Taylor's 5th album in like 2 years.
30 will be a comeback album after 5 years of absence

VasilisVas
45 minutes ago, gagasmalyan said:

let's see how the hype lives up to adele's new record. 

Hopefully Adele crushes this record. I would love to see Adele dominating the word. I’ve honestly become so, so tired of seeing Taylor literally everywhere the past forever. 

Patriziaa Reggiani
33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Red is a re-recording of a 9 years old album and Taylor's 5th album in like 2 years.

Red also have 30 tracks like imagine, 3 full albums in a single package, offcourse tbe streams are high. Her fans are cray cray about her music, even if she releases fart sounds and burps the fandom will stream and buy it. Swifties really are good in supporting their fave. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 hours ago, dit said:

Let's wait and see about that miss Orea. I have a feeling Adele will maybe "underperform" a tiny bit and maybe not break the record but come close to it...or just barely break it. It may be a tighter race then you think :stalkga: 

Miss Dita! Adele will obliterate this record, she released one song and recieved 20 million streams (45million plus as a whole), her numbers will be par drake if not more than him. 30, 25, 21 will be #1, #2 and #3 on the charts respectively. Do NOT compare the REAL MUSIC INDUSTRY to fan inflated mass streaming numbers of Taylor.

I will not watch House of Gucci

10 hours ago, Oreo said:

Miss Dita! Adele will obliterate this record, she released one song and recieved 20 million streams (45million plus as a whole), her numbers will be par drake if not more than him. 30, 25, 21 will be #1, #2 and #3 on the charts respectively. Do NOT compare the REAL MUSIC INDUSTRY to fan inflated mass streaming numbers of Taylor.

ok miss Orea u have made some points tbh :stalkga: BUT I would like to challenge you and we can place a bet. I bet 10 boxes of oreos that Miss Adela will not beat miss Taylora. (I will probably lose but its always fun to try :messga: )

jaXXXon
18 hours ago, dit said:

Let's wait and see about that miss Orea. I have a feeling Adele will maybe "underperform" a tiny bit and maybe not break the record but come close to it...or just barely break it. It may be a tighter race then you think :stalkga: 

And barely breaking it with only 12 songs is more impressive than Taylor getting that record with 30 songs in the first place.

jaXXXon
16 hours ago, Lucas said:

But that re-recording has like 10 new songs, so it's basically a whole new album + a re-recording. 

Archived