💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Babylon vs All Too Well - Bigger Disappointment?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

I didn't think either was going to like... save my life or anything, so I wasn't disappointed by either. Both are good and I'm happy to have them!

monketsharona

Babylon Haus Labs is fire ! 

It's a great addition to Chromatica, even if the original version on the album is absolutely perfect. One of my favorite Gaga songs

Chlorine Sevigny

I don't know the Taylor one but Babylon was... worse than literally all of the fanmade versions. :triggered:

I just remember how funny it was when everyone started to second guess asking for "haus labs" version when we really wanted "v magazine" version. :sharon:

BornAsUnic0rn

All Too Well 10 Minutes Version is a masterpiece catapulting one of her greatest songs to new heights. This sounds like the way this song was always supposed to be.

Babylon Haus Labs Mix is a demo.

Big Reputation

All too well (ten min version) is a masterpiece!! Babylon on the other hand…

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

spector

people trying to, yet again, twist tay’s narrative. haven’t y’all learned anything from the kanye and the scooter fiascos? :laughga:

maggie gyllenhaal talks about “the female experience” quite often and is very vocal when it comes to advocating feminist issues and gender equality (especially within the entertainment industry). 

the lyric in question specifically says, “and you were tossing me the car keys, ‘**** the patriarchy’ keychain on the ground,” the implications of which are that (1) it was not hers and (2) it’s a direct citation from the gyllenhaal family. whether it belonged to jake or maggie is irrelevant: both could influence one another’s ideological viewpoints. on top of that, tay’s less-socially-critical self back then, who penned the lyrics, could even mean it as a satirical node toward their bubble-like, idealized world (see the lyrics of i bet you think about me). 

just be informed, educate yourself and contextualize your replies before throwing transparent shade on tay. :ally: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Blastertoyo
34 minutes ago, spector said:

people trying to, yet again, twist tay’s narrative. haven’t y’all learned anything from the kanye and the scooter fiascos? :laughga:

maggie gyllenhaal talks about “the female experience” quite often and is very vocal when it comes to advocating feminist issues and gender equality (especially within the entertainment industry). 

the lyric in question specifically says, “and you were tossing me the car keys, ‘**** the patriarchy’ keychain on the ground,” the implications of which are that (1) it was not hers and (2) it’s a direct citation from the gyllenhaal family. whether it belonged to jake or maggie is irrelevant: both could influence one another’s ideological viewpoints. on top of that, tay’s less-socially-critical self back then, who penned the lyrics, could even mean it as a satirical node toward their bubble-like, idealized world (see the lyrics of i bet you think about me). 

just be informed, educate yourself and contextualize your replies before throwing transparent shade on tay. :ally: 

I’m not the only one who picked up on it 

7514a9d2-52ea-40b2-bfa6-69fa3ac29bab-scr

https://www.gawker.com/celebrity/taylor-swift-is-lying-about-all-too-well-10-minute-version-taylors-version

please enlighten me to death

Archived