H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Reputation
58 minutes ago, SpaceAce said:

Interesting. Her personality is the butt of all the jokes on film Twitter and rightfully so. She’s not a good person. 

Never saw anything about this, been following her for a long time and she’s always been kind to me! I like her energy 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

LilyLark
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

he said TONAL catastrophe, not total .

Your entire post is based on reading the word wrong.

Yeah, and I sort of think there maybe some legit criticism when it comes to the tone/editing. No shade to Adam, but the impression I'm getting is that the movie sort of loses steam when it focuses more on him in the latter quarter and becomes more serious instead of Gaga and the crazy assorted character (Jared, etc.).

IDK, fans need to relax. HOG is getting the Bohemian R./Bombshell, etc. treatment—mixed to positive, but the people who really hate it...really hate it. It is what it is. It's not people targeting Gaga because they love Madonna; it's just usual film twitter antics where a large section gets a bit hyperbolic and uses words like "disaster" or "masterpiece" instead of "has issues" or "very good."

There's usually an actor and/or a movie that a handful of critics choose to be super harsh on every awards season even if it's in play for awards, and in this case it is HOG and Jared. Fans should just be happy it's not Gaga who is being targeted. Funny thing is Jared has a good shot of actually winning BSA—the field is very weak and even critics who hate HOG are saying that in the SAG screenings people seem to LOVE him.

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Reputation King said:

Never saw anything about this, been following her for a long time and she’s always been kind to me! I like her energy 

Grace is..odd. At times she can be nice, but she's weirdly vicious about Jessica Chastain. TBF this is not atypical of some personalities on film twitter.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I can’t wait :bradley: 

Gaga definitely, definitely killed her role on this one. She’s being aligned with Jared in terms of acting prowess!

FFXIV WhiteMage
7 hours ago, Jollibee said:

The Academy is loving this. The press, engagement, and hype that it will brinf if the BA dildo is between Kristen and Gaga. 

I remember the world mocking them during that time. Kristen with Twilight and Gaga for her persona :yennefer: 

Look at them now vying accolades for acting :partysick:

Archived