đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

nodandsmile
18 minutes ago, mamo said:

there's honestly not that many - i'd say atm it's 80% mainly positive/mixed and 20% negative although that'll probably change when official critic reviews come out. 

that's definitely much better than i tought it'd be

I thought it was gonna be more like 50/50... this king of movie ain't everybody's cup of tea!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

🚨 RETWEET EVERY GODAMN POSITIVE REVIEW 🚨 

PLEASE!!!!!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Healed My Heart

I'M SO F*CKING EXCITED :tony: I haven't been to the movies since the pandemic started and I'm ready for this to be the one!

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

HuffsAhoy

It's so hard to be a Kindness Punk to all these cancerous "critics" and their shiz opinions :messga: I'm glad to see most of the review are raving, particularly to our Queen. She remains unbothered by these boring white gays and crusty old men opinions. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Marilyn MonHoe
1 hour ago, Jase said:

literally the only bad review I've read about Gaga's performance. everybody else is singing her praises

Not them being exposed as a OGH

:ladyhaha:

Never mind @Sweet Jane beat me to it :poot:

So it might not be a best picture contender, but everyone is saying it's fun and super entertaining and Gaga is great? Feels amazing :tony:

I have been so excited for this since the moment it was announced, I can't wait to see it a million times :giveup:

3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

So it might not be a best picture contender, but everyone is saying it's fun and super entertaining and Gaga is great? Feels amazing :tony:

I have been so excited for this since the moment it was announced, I can't wait to see it a million times :giveup:

it's still early days!

also not all films that are nominated for best picture are 100% positive or liked all around. The majority of reactions so far have been positive anyway so it still has a good shot. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

YaaaasGaga

I'm so happy this reviews thread is mostly focusing on the positive because that other H.O.G reviews thread is a negative mess :triggered:

3 minutes ago, mamo said:

it's still early days!

also not all films that are nominated for best picture are 100% positive or liked all around. The majority of reactions so far have been positive anyway so it still has a good shot. 

I saw a critic saying that if it’s a box office hit, it can actually be nominated for best picture. So let’s light our Alejandro candles and pray for a good box score 

Queen Gloria

I was praying that this would turn out to be a dark, somewhat campy movie like I, Tonya, and I appear to be getting what I want. Yassssss! Can't wait! If y'all haven't seen I, Tonya, please go watch it immediately! 

Bleachella

not super positive about the film but still praise for gagz! Reaffirms my belief that even if the movie goes down, she’s not going down with it. i think she is for sure a safe bet for the actress nomination 

I love these types of movies and I always knew it was gonna be a fun watch, especially with Gaga. but this amplified the hype even more!

Sweet Jane
5 minutes ago, Queen Chucky said:

I was praying that this would turn out to be a dark, somewhat campy movie like I, Tonya, and I appear to be getting what I want. Yassssss! Can't wait! If y'all haven't seen I, Tonya, please go watch it immediately! 

Great movie. I'm afraid HoG's even better

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived