Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

CyanDante
32 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I think this is the only negative comment about Gaga as an actress that I ever read since AHS, and how curious she is compared to Madonna :partysick:

(I especially love the subtle way to piss off people pretending to be fair, like "If you think Gaga is a better actress than her, think again", Well done... I don't fall for it, but admirable attempt nonetheless)

He was exposed as a Madonna stan and an OGH :billie: He has tweeted against Gaga since the beginning of time. So he can be added to that list which already includes Jordan Ruimy and Erick Weber. :yennefer:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I think this is the only negative comment about Gaga as an actress that I ever read since AHS, and how curious she is compared to Madonna :partysick:

(I especially love the subtle way to piss off people pretending to be fair, like "If you think Gaga is a better actress than her, think again", Well done... I don't fall for it, but admirable attempt nonetheless)

This guy is a Madonna stan and literally the only person who said something bad about Gaga lol 

37 minutes ago, Meat said:

This guy is a Madonna stan and literally the only person who said something bad about Gaga lol 

49 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

He was exposed as a Madonna stan and an OGH :billie: He has tweeted against Gaga since the beginning of time. So he can be added to that list which already includes Jordan Ruimy and Erick Weber. :yennefer:

Imagine their mood if she wins an Oscar for best actress :billie:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

14 minutes ago, Illundressyou said:

I agree that Adam Driver would be the best thing in a rugby match. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Madam Margolyes
2 hours ago, DrewPa said:

He’s so pressed lmao, even film critic katie walsh came to gaga’s defense

CyanDante
21 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Yes I don't remember if it was Vanity Fair or the Variety critic, even they were defending Gaga.

Variety and Vanity Fair are like competing who is the biggest Gaga stan. :diane:

1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Yes I don't remember if it was Vanity Fair or the Variety critic, even they were defending Gaga.

Variety and Vanity Fair are like competing who is the biggest Gaga stan. :diane:

Honestly people should give more  importance to those critics, and leave this guy with his negative opinion. Isn't it better to focus on the positive ones, plus there's a tone of positive reviews regarding Gaga performance. I was so please by them, i have full faith on Gaga's acting skills ( i truly believe that she has in here to be a good actress), but you never know with critics (some are so shady an cynical), but there's really a tone of very positive reviews about her!

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Magui said:

Honestly people should give more  importance to those critics, and leave this guy with his negative opinion. Isn't it better to focus on the positive ones, plus there's a tone of positive reviews regarding Gaga performance. I was so please by them, i have full faith on Gaga's acting skills ( i truly believe that she has in here to be a good actress), but you never know with critics (some are so shady an cynical), but there's really a tone of very positive reviews about her!

I mean Gaga has never really disappointed me  with her performances be it acting or musically. 

She even stood out for me in AHS and her episodes have critical acclaim, it was the other episodes without her that brought down the score. So I know she's gonna deliver as always. :legend:

Even on twitter, as much as I saw, it is overwhelmingly positive. Almost every other critic has singled out her performance as stellar even if they didn't like the movie. Even Jared had a couple of not so good reviews. 

It's actually fun to watch these "critics" getting exposed as Gaga haters. :billie:

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Not the film girlies fighting. Did you see his response to her? :air:

MelbHawker
5 hours ago, DanielM said:

I'm happy with the positive reviews of Gaga's performance. However, I'm not gonna lie, I am a little concerned about the film as an all. I love cinema, and I usually don't even bother to watch movies with mixed reviews, don't matter how popular they are, just because I go to the theaters to feel entertained and learn something from that art piece. I was hoping Gucci would be that great film about love pushed to the limit. 

I guess House of Gucci is like Devil Wears Prada and not Sophie's Choice. Perhaps next time, since I would say Gaga is on her way to becoming an established, respected actress in Hollywood.

:toofunny: 

Gaga is a respected actress in Hollywood - did you miss her Oscar-nominated turn in A Star Is Born or something? If she wasn’t respected, she would not have been considered, let alone nominated, for the industry’s most prestigious award for acting. 

Reviews are (usually) written by rich, old, white men - you cannot claim to be a lover of cinema and then admit you don’t watch movies based on mixed reviews.. House Of Gucci hasn’t even officially been reviewed yet - media outlets are putting out their reviews of it one day prior to its release. There’s been several tweets both praising & criticizing the film, but they aren’t official reviews. The film is a campy crime drama.. how is that even comparable to The Devil Wears Prada? Maybe wait til you see the film before you judge it so harshly.  

5 hours ago, DrewPa said:

He is comparing her Madonna because this old gay is a Britney stan, and Britney stans always hide behind other artists to do their dragging. Britney stans have been trying to sabotage Gaga's career since 2009. 

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived