đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, LaLa said:

So it might not be a best picture contender, but everyone is saying it's fun and super entertaining and Gaga is great? Feels amazing :tony:

I have been so excited for this since the moment it was announced, I can't wait to see it a million times :giveup:

It says a lot about an actor that they can shine and mesmerize even in a film that some might view as lacking. At worst, it seems, Gaga gave a fantastic and admirable performance!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

There are so many negative reactions. I think we should acknowledge both positive and negative ones. It's gonna be divisive anyway. 

hpmcmill

All the praise feels amazing — Gaga did that y’all! Any criticism is few and far between. This is worth celebrating.

1 minute ago, Galagala said:

There are so many negative reactions. I think we should acknowledge both positive and negative ones. It's gonna be divisive anyway. 

Of Gaga's performance or the movie? From what I've seen the acting is celebrated while the direction and movie as a whole isn't.

Madam Margolyes

I’m loving these divisive reactions, definitely feels like Vice or Bombshell of the year (and i love both movies!), really can’t wait for this :nooo:

nodandsmile
17 minutes ago, Queen Chucky said:

I was praying that this would turn out to be a dark, somewhat campy movie like I, Tonya, and I appear to be getting what I want. Yassssss! Can't wait! If y'all haven't seen I, Tonya, please go watch it immediately! 

can't count how many times i've seen that movie

Margot should have been considered "win competitive" she was excellent

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, papergangster said:

I’m so excited to see this movie! 

Sameeee ahhh literally like 2 weeks lefttt

7 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Literally all of the negative reactions are praising Gaga tho

vixdean

When it comes to the actual reviews, I think we can expect a mix bag, based on these initial reactions.

One thing we can be sure though is that even the mixed reviewers consistently praise Gaga, which is amazing. :firega:

nodandsmile

feels like a 65-75% kinda movie with Gaga getting acclaim, im cool with that  :vegas:

some people were trying to make it sound like it was gonna be panned lmfao

vixdean
11 minutes ago, Galagala said:

I haven't see that many really. And mostly negative mention Gaga's acting as a highlight.

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived