Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm
2 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

The problem with RT is that even some 3/5 reviews can be considered rotten. Same goes for 2.5/4, the majority is rotten but some are fresh. The score alone isn't the only deciding factor. 

Yep, and I have a feeling this movie is going to get a lot of 6/10 reviews. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I'm actually super interested in seeing it now.

After A Star Is Born and some previews of this, I'm so glad Gaga has improved so much as an actress. I found her acting in American Horror Story to be really, really bad. I'm still not particularly interested in her acting career, but I might be after seeing this.

Rocketno10
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

After A Star Is Born and some previews of this, I'm so glad Gaga has improved so much as an actress. I found her acting in American Horror Story to be really, really bad. I'm still not particularly interested in her acting career, but I might be after seeing this.

I didn’t like her in either ASIB nor hotel, but she ATE this time!!!!

CaliforniaDreamin
17 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It’s actually top notch, to me a star is born had a lot of ideas that missed the hit, like the phone call in the bathroom of asib but hog hit all those misses, she is a phenomenal actor now 

freezer bride

i just got back from seeing it! my favorites were gaga, al,  jared, and SALMA!!!!. it was good, but the last 45 minutes were a bit boring with a sort of anticlimactic ending. besides that, i really enjoyed it and the theatre was laughing throughout 😎

♥.

CaliforniaDreamin
8 hours ago, thehanyo said:

Jared Leto had a lot of screen time, he wasn’t a main character so they didn’t dig into his entire life nor did his character have a huge part in real life, but he was good, they crammed pat and maur meeting, dating, marrying, moving in together, divorcing, and being charged into a movie.   What more did Karen expect 

CaliforniaDreamin
4 minutes ago, bleach cake said:

i just got back from seeing it! my favorites were gaga, al,  jared, and SALMA!!!!. it was good, but the last 45 minutes were a bit boring with a sort of anticlimactic ending. besides that, i really enjoyed it and the theatre was laughing throughout 😎

Call me señora Gucci. Iconic ending 

BradleyCooper
3 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Jared Leto had a lot of screen time, he wasn’t a main character so they didn’t dig into his entire life nor did his character have a huge part in real life, but he was good, they crammed pat and maur meeting, dating, marrying, moving in together, divorcing, and being charged into a movie.   What more did Karen expect 

I think the fact that they included things from such a large timeline was what hurt the editing/pacing. It was a lot to run through in one movie. (Not really anyone’s fault since the story itself took place over decades) But I have to say I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leto, his character was so much fun to watch.

Vitleysingur

Tbh I never like ASIB the movie which is full of cliché to me (please don’t come for me:enigma:) While HOG really has that intensity, range and campiness to make it a full-on visual journey .

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

CaliforniaDreamin
5 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

I think the fact that they included things from such a large timeline was what hurt the editing/pacing. It was a lot to run through in one movie. (Not really anyone’s fault since the story itself took place over decades) But I have to say I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leto, his character was so much fun to watch.

I thought they did it right, the main part of the story was the longest.  The intro was an introduction, how they met, who the characters are and their issues, then the conflict, then they told the climaxing issue. Ridley did a perfect timeline and I don’t think it could have been any better. 

also I expected letos character to be one of the more boring ones, truly a character 

Archived