H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madam Margolyes

House of Gucci debuted with 3.4/5 on Letterboxd. For comparison, ASIB has 3.6/5

HoG’s rating distribution is more scattered than ASIB, obviously, but the average isn’t that far off :classy:

Daenerys

I got out of the screening in LA and I gotta say it was REALLY good. Blew my expectations out of the water! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

12 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

House of Gucci debuted with 3.4/5 on Letterboxd. For comparison, ASIB has 3.6/5

HoG’s rating distribution is more scattered than ASIB, obviously, but the average isn’t that far off :classy:

That’s amazing :diane:

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

I got out of the screening in LA and I gotta say it was REALLY good. Blew my expectations out of the water! 

I’ll just ask one thing, did they have Mambo Italiano in the movie? 

Daenerys
19 minutes ago, Meat said:

I’ll just ask one thing, did they have Mambo Italiano in the movie? 

Tbh I wasn’t paying attention much to the soundtrack but if a song caught my attention it was a typical classic that transitioned through some scenes! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

I am living for all this feedbacks, especially because both the positive and negative ones confirm the impression I got when I saw the first trailer, that it will be a camp and fun film, which is exactly what I was hoping for

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Not everyone praising gaga

truly Her acting sound of music tribute moment. When you are so iconic, you just recreate your own career

Guess when all it's said and done, the movie will have mostly a positive reception critics wise. It has is flaws, but overall a movie that's entertaining it's a good thing.

Gaga didn't disappoint in fact she nailed her role.

By the way @Meat thanks for keeping us updated.

Just counting the days to watch it, and have a great time. 

hpmcmill
9 minutes ago, Meat said:

@hpmcmill what did you think of the movie?

Gaga was great, but she especially shined in the second half. Entire cast was great. I think Jared’s comedic relief made the film better - he nailed every scene. Can see what some reviews are saying re: pacing, etc. Overall it was super solid great movie and looking forward to seeing it again! I’d give it like a “A-“ if I had to take my Gaga stan glasses off. Super proud of her — she did that!! And yes, the sex scene is hot!!

Archived