đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

Just now, LordByron28 said:

It drags a bit but is never boring? Those sound a bit contradictory. Overall excited to see all of these great reviews. 

Most of the reviewers have said that the length is the only major problem in the movie, however it is still not boring.  

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bella Goth

okay im to excited for this. imagine she got her second oscar from this film. i dont know how to express how proud we are

gumzy3000

I think it will end up with a 70 to 75 on Rotten Tomatoes, maybe a bit lower (65 to 70) on Metacritic.

The important thing is that critics are raving about Gaga's acting and the fact that this is going to be a classic cult film like Wolf of Wallstreet. 

In the end, I think Gucci will make a very positive impact on her career.

trolly troll troll

1 hour ago, Meat said:

A filmmaker that went to the AMPAS screening in New York yesterday:

FEVLFwcUcAQsJkF?format=jpg&name=large

Frankly, from what I read so far, if Gaga doesn’t get at least nominated for the Oscar (and dozens of other awards) I would be shocked 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

6 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Frankly, from what I read so far, if Gaga doesn’t get at least nominated for the Oscar (and dozens of other awards) I would be shocked 

I have no doubts she will be nominated. Quite honest, my only concern is if she will top Kristen as Diana since everyone has praising her so bad. 
I think if House of Gucci was nominated for Best Picture it would have a good impact on Gaga’s best actress chance. But I think chances are very low that HOG will run for Best Picture. Let’s wait and hope for it! 

3 minutes ago, eunino said:

I have no doubts she will be nominated. Quite honest, my only concern is if she will top Kristen as Diana since everyone has praising her so bad. 
I think if House of Gucci was nominated for Best Picture it would have a good impact on Gaga’s best actress chance. But I think chances are very low that HOG will run for Best Picture. Let’s wait and hope for it! 

For me a second nomination in a row would great per se… if she does not win well, she will become the new Leonardo Di Caprio :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

7 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Best actress category is STACKED this year. Kristen Stewart is the only lock. With maybe Nicole Kidman at #2 seeing she's getting great reviews and she's kind of due for another nomination. The other 3 spots are a bloodbath for Olivia Colman, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Chastain, Gaga, Halle Berry, Tessa Thompson, Jennifer Hudson. And maybe some surprises. I don't want to assume she will get in and I don't think any of you should and it won't be any shame if she doesn't because it's so tough this year. The good news is that even critics who didn't like HOG still have her in their predictions but it's still early days. She's clearly done a great job though 

1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

For me a second nomination in a row would great per se… if she does not win well, she will become the new Leonardo Di Caprio :laughga:

Hardly, seeing as she already has an Oscar!! I don't see her winning this year. I think it's between Kristen and Nicole. She would have been a lock for a golden globe though. They ate this type of role up. But come on guys, she's 35 and this will be her 4th nomination. Her second nomination for her second movie. Incredible stats! 

thehanyo
36 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Hardly, seeing as she already has an Oscar!! I don't see her winning this year. I think it's between Kristen and Nicole. She would have been a lock for a golden globe though. They ate this type of role up. But come on guys, she's 35 and this will be her 4th nomination. Her second nomination for her second movie. Incredible stats! 

I think you're wrong about Nicole. I think she looks and sounds nothing like Lucille in the trailer. And they're catching a lot of **** for casting Javier Bardem (European Spanish) as Ricky (Cuban), so the movie doesn't have a ton of good will behind it.

androiduser

even if she does not win, having two nominations in the Best Actress category would be a HUGE accomplishment, it would give Gaga an opportunity to pick amazing roles in the future and would increase her chances of a win later on in her acting career. Having two nominations is undeniable proof of great status in the industry and it would do wonders for her.

34 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

I think you're wrong about Nicole. I think she looks and sounds nothing like Lucille in the trailer. And they're catching a lot of **** for casting Javier Bardem (European Spanish) as Ricky (Cuban), so the movie doesn't have a ton of good will behind it.

Have you read the reactions from people who have seen it the other day? She wowed them. I can hardly believe it because I too thought she looked terrible in the trailer and looks nothing like her but apparently it's a really heartwarming family movie, the type that Oscar voters eat up. 

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived