💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Jesy Nelson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

She’s an insanely talented singer and amazing dancer. Stay pressed, you clearly don’t like her so will find a fault either way.

yes my black queen is almost unanimously favoured and i can't wait to see this performance be instantly celebrated and acclaimed!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw she has her white girl hair in! Love how she represents different cultures

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

19 hours ago, Gimme More said:

A lot of people don’t like the song? It went Top 5 in the UK and #1 on iTunes in 31 countries (which people celebrate here when it happens to Gaga before anyone says anything).

I don’t think attacking her screaming ‘blackfish’ each time she’s mentioned is okay - btw this is not aimed at you.

On another forum that I post on, a lot of people disliked it when it came out, some even claiming that it's a horrible P. Diddy remake, which is sad. I personally think it's ok, but nothing more.

OK.

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

i'm so invested in this woman's solo career for all the wrong reasons :enigma:

kinda like watching a car burn on the side of the road :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby

Jesy Nelson had blond hair. She performed with male dancers, all were wearing black clothes.
Bruce Springsteen and Barack Obama were not in the studio, they were interviewed via video link.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The thought of Bruce Springsteen and Obama having to sit through this “performance” lmao I can’t :rip: 

i’m sorry sweeties 

who will love me when the night is over

CyanLights

Please discuss all updates, performances, etc. regarding Jesy Nelson. 

@Teletubby @Gimme More may be interested. 

Disclaimer: I do not follow Jesy Nelson and thus will not update this OP. Please utilize the comment section below. 

Gimme More
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Please discuss all updates, performances, etc. regarding Jesy Nelson. 

@Teletubby @Gimme More may be interested. 

Disclaimer: I do not follow Jesy Nelson and thus will not update this OP. Please utilize the comment section below. 

So will this be a place only for fans or another thread that trolls will infest?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

CyanLights
8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

So will this be a place only for fans or another thread that trolls will infest?

This thread is accessible to all users.  Therefore, the same forum rules apply to all. 

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Yennefer Stark said:

A reminder to please keep posts free of flamebait and thus respectful. You can express your opinion without dragging someone. 

Thank you! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Teletubby changed the title to Jesy Nelson performs Boyz on Graham Norton Show
  • River pinned this topic
  • Moderator unpinned this topic

Archived