💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Jesy Nelson

Teletubby

Featured Posts

YUJIfushiguro
2 hours ago, Luna Lovegood said:

?? how is my comment abusive? Y’all love to throw words around just to defend this white woman who doesn’t even know u in the first place 😭 you’re not gonna make me sympathise over a woman who’s clearly trying to be someone she’s not, racially ambiguous 🤨 

Obviously im using the term "abuse" pretty loosely here i didnt think i had to say that but of course i do its the internet. This isnt a person going out there way to be harmful to anyone. How is she "obviously trying to be somthing shes not" by using fake tan?. 

This woman has said shes struggled with mental health issues and was open about it. Does that not gain any sort of sympathy from you? You said i dont even know her so why am i defending her and your right i dont know her.

Frankly i knew nothing about her until GGD where i see ppl in every thread be nasty about her. Ive seen a view interviews since then and its very apperent this is not the sort of lady with any sort of ill will towards people at least from my perspective. You shouldnt be jumping on some negative social band wagon because of what you think is the truth when in reality is just ur interpretation.  Her being white shouldnt have anything to do with whether she deserves sympathy or not either. Smh ppl wonder why celebs end up offing themselves. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FFXIV WhiteMage

I kinda hoped she released a more toned down and slow tempo song. I know all of LM can sing well. I’ve known them since their X-Factor days. 

the miming (lip sync) was funny though :billie:

Tinnitus15
On 10/30/2021 at 2:24 AM, Gimme More said:

Which that dance their asses off sing live?

Britney doesn't, J-Lo doesn't, LM do not?

Literally Gaga!

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

Obviously im using the term "abuse" pretty loosely here i didnt think i had to say that but of course i do its the internet. This isnt a person going out there way to be harmful to anyone. How is she "obviously trying to be somthing shes not" by using fake tan?. 

This woman has said shes struggled with mental health issues and was open about it. Does that not gain any sort of sympathy from you? You said i dont even know her so why am i defending her and your right i dont know her.

Frankly i knew nothing about her until GGD where i see ppl in every thread be nasty about her. Ive seen a view interviews since then and its very apperent this is not the sort of lady with any sort of ill will towards people at least from my perspective. You shouldnt be jumping on some negative social band wagon because of what you think is the truth when in reality is just ur interpretation.  Her being white shouldnt have anything to do with whether she deserves sympathy or not either. Smh ppl wonder why celebs end up offing themselves. 

not gonna read all of these over jesy Mandela debacle irdgaf!

luna’s advocate

YUJIfushiguro
7 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

not gonna read all of these over jesy Mandela debacle irdgaf!

Maybe i should've added some sparkly emojis and snarky comments seems to be all ur interested in. literally takes less then 2 mins to read but alright rudeness I shouldn't of tried to engage in a discussion with some1 whos idea of talking on a forum is virtue signalling and being nasty and catty to mentally ill people online . 

Luna Lovegood
42 minutes ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

nasty and catty

this comment is abusive to me 🤔

luna’s advocate

Roronoa
1 hour ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

Maybe i should've added some sparkly emojis and snarky comments seems to be all ur interested in. literally takes less then 2 mins to read but alright rudeness I shouldn't of tried to engage in a discussion with some1 whos idea of talking on a forum is virtue signalling and being nasty and catty to mentally ill people online . 

When a thread calls for decency, you will see a lot of kindness. When there is an opportunity to be vile, they will jump on it. That’s the norm around here. No point in arguing with anyone because the rules of this forum allow a certain level of toxicity. The game is to see how far you can push it without getting a warning point.

I don’t know if you’re new here but A LOT of members have left because of the negativity. Personally I think it’s best to just ignore them and lookout for Gaga related content. This is the internet after all. 

PartySick
8 hours ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

Does being vindictive and cruel about a celebetrity that has struggled with mental heath make you feel better about yourself?  Wether she was blackfishing or not i know for a fact that she is a kinder person then you or atleast how you portray yourself online.

Didnt u ever learn the phrase if u dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all. Not much a kindess punk are ya. You and the rest of the virtue signalling users that abuse this poor woman needa chill tf out.

I have to agree tbh.

Full disclosure, I know nothing about Jesy aside from the discussion about her blackfishing which I believe is 100% valid considering I had to be told she was white :messga: I just wish the people that were critical of her would approach that with a bit of tact rather than trying everything they can to push her stans' buttons and make nasty comments that are honestly often racially insensitive themselves :smh:

If you want to have a real talk about the way she presents herself then great. But can we leave the childish stan-trash comments on Twitter or something? Thanks :huntyga:

I just need people to understand when we're handing out wp's for these comments that we're not shutting down an important discussion, we're just asking you to have that discussion like an adult :huntyga:

🖤

PokeMyFace

I think I prefer DNA-Get Weird era Jesy... she was herself and not trying to prove anything or fit in with mainstream society 

• River pinned this topic
  • Moderator unpinned this topic

Archived