💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Do u guys think Gaga lied about that JLO record?

PIMSKI

Featured Posts

ristretto
10 hours ago, Aussie said:

Gaga to ask to be credited on a JLO track just to avoid being called a copycat sounds so beyond ridiculous knowing how she works and her ethos. Plus she is far too smart to be texting such things like a 16 year old

keep in mind she had just been accused of ripping off madonna, and she was 22 during the time

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ricardo said:

where did those texts even came from? :toofunny:

They were brought as evidence in a lawsuit where a (non-famous) woman was claiming Judas was plagiarized from her song and the media then got the court filings 

(the suit was dismissed obviously lol) 

and this is exactly why i'm glad gaga changes producers every couple of records :enigma:

mother, what must i do?

17 hours ago, androiduser said:

the only thing I didn't understand is  -- why did Gaga ask for the JLo song to be changed instead of her own song?

Probably because Judas was made first lol

MonsterofFame

While this is definitely not a good look for Gaga, she didn't do this to gain anything. She was only doing it for potential protection from backlash.

I doubt she received any royalties and she never discussed working on the song, ever. If she went around acting like she wrote the song and contributed to it, then this would be horrible. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/2/2021 at 4:01 PM, huttont said:

Lmaoo I came to say this too. It sounds like a skit written by a teenager 

it does lmao

Archived