Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Billie Eilish's Discography

TheSlash

Ocean Eyes  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bad guy?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2021 at 05:00 PM

Featured Posts

TipsyGagaFan
3 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Where was I rude? :ladyhaha: 

The use of the :hor: emoji made it come off a bit rude to me, I feel like that shouldn’t be hard to understand.

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
1 minute ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

The use of the :hor: emoji made it come off a bit rude to me, I feel like that shouldn’t be hard to understand.

I literally use it just for fun :sharon: 

Ew, David!

TipsyGagaFan
4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I literally use it just for fun :sharon: 

Ok sis you have a very toxic attitude , I won’t be responding any further :huntyga:

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

This :tony: . I have way too less time to get bothered by how others interpret my emoji use :ladyhaha: . OK, back to the fun stuff

Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Ew, David!

TipsyGagaFan
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

ERzkhZqWkAcFqRq.jpg

Exactly, all OP had to do was politely let me know that there was a link in the first post. But instead they had to say “Look at the OP :hor:“, followed by telling me to look again when I said I had looked, and they don’t get how that was snarky and uncalled for :air:

Cello
Just now, TipsyGagaFan said:

Exactly, all OP had to do was politely let me know that there was a link in the first post. But instead they had to say “Look at the OP :hor:“, followed by telling me to look again when I said I had looked, and they don’t get how that was snarky and uncalled for :air:

I guess tone and stuff can easily be misunderstood online! I know OP is a nice user, I wouldn't take it personally :) 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

TipsyGagaFan
8 minutes ago, Cello said:

I guess tone and stuff can easily be misunderstood online! I know OP is a nice user, I wouldn't take it personally :) 

I mean I’m sure they are too, my point is just that they came off a bit short with me. I didn’t care for the way they spoke to me.

TheSlash
9 minutes ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

I mean I’m sure they are too, my point is just that they came off a bit short with me. I didn’t care for the way they spoke to me.

Look, I'm sorry if you misunderstood it as me being rude and you fell offended bc of that. Trust me, I'm never rude to anyone unless I have very good reason to be (and that takes a long while to get me to that point :huntyga: - also, I have almost no time to be rude in the first place :vegas: ). I just try to be somewhat funny while writing here bc this world is sh!tty enough to be serious all the time. I just want people to have a good time coming to this megarate and just enjoy their time here.

So again, please don't feel offended. I want you to have a good time here :kara: .

Ew, David!

TipsyGagaFan
59 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Look, I'm sorry if you misunderstood it as me being rude and you fell offended bc of that. Trust me, I'm never rude to anyone unless I have very good reason to be (and that takes a long while to get me to that point :huntyga: - also, I have almost no time to be rude in the first place :vegas: ). I just try to be somewhat funny while writing here bc this world is sh!tty enough to be serious all the time. I just want people to have a good time coming to this megarate and just enjoy their time here.

So again, please don't feel offended. I want you to have a good time here :kara: .

See even the “I’m sorry if you misunderstood me as rude” would’ve been much nicer if you had worded it as “I’m sorry if I came off as rude”. It does feel like you’re certainly not trying to care about my feelings.

TheSlash

Quick reminder that the form closes in 3 hours :ohno: 

Spoiler

It also means the ceremony is the day after tomorrow

Animated GIF

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Spoiler

@Born This Way @LittleMonster20 @ARTPOPe @Sneaky @dyenamitedan @Sherry @MANiCURE 6 @PussOfYonce @holy scheisse @Frybean @NicoB Minaj @blzr @Perezchristian @Way0ut @TeardropsInMyFace @FRANK1991 @YourEnigma @Bobina @badfaith @GagaIsMyCure @ChristianDior @HEARTSTOP @ANTI WP @Biagio2103 @Juanlittlem @RAMROD @ARTPOP @lilboyblue @mr wayne @Andreu @TheSlash @StefanS @Mother of Puppies @GagaArt @ultradim @Secret @PlastiscGuy @gstring @Decodekid @Lanadelduck @Karen @Ororo Munroe @rinasawachanta @DekiDopa @Baby @Mars @NewUsername @River @Mean Winchester @theadamcreator @VenusHooker @Rubber Hunk @Cersei Lannister @Sandrology @Ophelia @Zenoax @cav07 @PawsUpJago @snksq @LordBy28 @Evan Peters @StarstruckIllusion @TD878 @franminervini @GaGaLB @Gaijin @imitalian @Suspiria @Babylon Dynasty @Stephen @efrs @radioactive @McSine @Healed My Heart @Juliandante @Elohim @ThisGuyTony @jimmytimestep @huttont @GETOUTOFHELL @Klonoa @Chromatica Land @Blown Away @JGD @Ceres @Aidan @gagaohlala @AcidWashBoys @Cello @Aussie @flyaway @Anderson123 @DutchHooker @enissa11 @ARTGOD @HausOfAntonio @Thomatica @Ronk @INNA @Fernster7 @GaGaAst @Reez @Double J @Touranese @Helloo @vpez @Glamourpuss @YASKALE @Ivy

@ARTPOPe @LittleMonster20 @bionic @Monstruous @Cello @Aphroditus @Sneaky @lilboyblue @CubbyGaga @nightadieu @pdrgst @Suspiria @Reputation King @Quenty @Sofianer @Agunimon @androiduser @Trixie Mattel @vpez @Babylon Dynasty @Rahrahbitchson @Oreo @littlepotter @GagaSine @Thomatica @NicoB @venuspop @Teus @Pennywise @Secret @Rj Barker @franminervini @EvilBunny @ICE911 @gagaxsebert @whoresup @Poltergeist @ARTGOD @Gabi001 @Tony @My Name Is Alice @Stephen @BeyerJ @Butters Stotch @JakubM316 @martiniglistens @ManMan @Judas Society @iamjune @Matt @DutchHooker @Spyro @Born This Way @Helloo @MaryJaneHolland @Why am I on GGD @Mars @Watershed @GaGaLB @FRANK1991 @Reez @barbietingz @slayo @cav07 @StarryNight @ReplayBoss @BELLYACHE @ProfessionalClown @Yakul @Yxilon @v3sp @S4lander @MANiCURE 6 @Waad @Yabogachka @k00ns @enissa11 @H3Y @uanapereira @Candy Gaga @Magnetic Moon @auburn @King J @StrawberryBlond @czarnyptak @Wood @Fernster7 @tigerteeth @Blown Away @LoLaA @Spock @N8L @highwithenemy @MoonIight @oaklatinx @MonsterPawPR @r4m @Gagaism @Cersei Lannister @ANTI WP @Smother Em Eh @musicland @Nao tem @HIMe @The Clown @Sherry @alsemanche @Clarity @Double J @Biagio2103 @UnnamedArtist @BloodyMary08 @Animal Claws @woowaguy @McSine @S0436 @Ivy @Glamourpuss @Kadikaado @chromatic puzea @holy scheisse @Anderson123 @flyaway @Guille @Lucas @777777777777777777 @Stanley Digaga @pdrgst @HausOfAntonio @Yennefer Stark @italianmonster92 @huttont @Sherry @GaGaAst @good @Massive Monster @GagaIsMyCure @Ronk @Dadru @Hey Boy @ororo munroe @p1uto @Chromatican @dimitristhe @Touranese @SamanthaC @grigioboi @TopazBlue @Tinnitus15

A last mass tag to hopefully attract some last minute raters :hor: 

Ew, David!

Anderson123

Yay so excited about this. I predict Top 2 to be Happier Than Ever and Bad Guy. I hope something great like Halley's Comet and NDA make the Top 5.

Archived