Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Billie Eilish's Discography

TheSlash

Ocean Eyes  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bad guy?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2021 at 05:00 PM

Featured Posts

TheSlash

.jpg

WELCOME to a special edition of a MEGARATE: The discography of Billie Eilish :legend: !

Now that Billie has two studio albums, one EP, several standalone songs and numerous awards under her belt, I thought it would be the right time to do a megarate for her whole discography :tony: .

If you've been around for any of my megarates in the past, you already know the drill (please jump to #4 of the rules). If you are new or need a refresher tho, let me explain the rules:

1. You have to rate every song of Billie's discography with a rating between 1 and 10. Two decimals are allowed (valid rates: 8.75, 4.3, 7, invalid rates: 8.753, 10.29, 0.5).

2. You can rate one song with 11. Any number between 10 and 11 (or above 11) are not allowed. You don't have to rate a song with 11.

3. You can rate one song with 0. Any number between 0 and 1 (or below 0) are not allowed. You don't have to rate a song with 0.

4. Specific to this megarate, as you will rates songs from multiple projects: You are NOT allowed to rate multiple songs with 0 or 11. In other words: Rules 2 and 3 apply to the megarate as a whole. You cannot give an 11 or 0 per project.

5. You have to have your rates submitted by Friday, December 17th, 6pm CET (12pm ET, 9am PT). The form will be closed at that time, therefore your rates won't be counted.

6. Wait for the ceremony to happen on Sunday, December 19th, 6pm CET (12pm ET, 9am PT).

Now that you read the rules, listen to Billie's discography and then go to the following form: https://forms.gle/1KfHFat6HC7jCPD86

Have fun :kara: !

Also, please vote for anything in the poll so you get notified in reminders and in the ceremony post :pray: .

TAGLIST (please tag others if I forget people :selena: )

Ew, David!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I'm excited about rating the EP because most of my favourite Billie songs are on it, and I missed out on the megarate for her first album. This should be fun! 

TheSlash

@Trunks How tf did you submit your rates 5 minutes after I posted this thread? :duck: What kind of time travel witchcraft are you summoning? :air:  :rip: 

Ew, David!

alsemanche

Yaas this should be fun! I was gonna do a series of megarates for her EP/album/standalone singles before HTE release but I got too busy :bradley: now lemme see how to rate these songs 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yaas this should be fun! I was gonna do a series of megarates for her EP/album/standalone singles before HTE release but I got too busy :bradley: now lemme see how to rate these songs 

I don't know how to do it either and I'm hosting the megarate :flop: 

Ew, David!

Cello

how do you expect me to give only one 11?

Angry Work GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

:hor: 

you need to calm down taylor swift GIF

it's sooo hard not to rate like half of HTE with 11s :cryga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Cello said:

it's sooo hard not to rate like half of HTE with 11s :cryga:

I can relate to that on a molecular level :giveup: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
Just now, alsemanche said:

Submitted :vegas:

Still shook some people rush through 30 songs in no time :wtfga: 

Ew, David!

alsemanche
Just now, TheSlash said:

Still shook some people rush through 30 songs in no time :wtfga: 

well i have her discography memorized so :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

TheSlash
8 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Did you forget to include Six Feet Under or am I just blind? @TheSlash

Yup, thanks for the heads up :selena: . To everyone already having submitted your rates: Joke's on you :lana: 

EDIT: I just added the song :hor: 

Ew, David!

Archived