Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race Italia - Season 1

COOOK

Featured Posts

phantasmas

im loving it so far but i hate Priscilla's wigs and outfits... they look like RuPaul's hand-me-downs :bear: 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantina

Enormaaaaaaaaa :firega:

She worked that runway and the challenge. Kinda shook Ivana is out. I expected her to make it far.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Levine

Episode 3 was amazing :lmao: not only the Rusical was great and the homage to Raffaella very sweet and cute, but the sudden FIGHT almost at the end of the episode had me quacking! I don't like the insults some of them was throwing tho. I don't understand why all of the sudden they were all against Enorma?

Anyway Farida slayed in this episode, I don't know why and how she didn't win

• 3 weeks later...
Levine

Welp am I the only one on this?

Anyway, happy for Elektra but how Farida didn't get the crown? She's been slaying the competition for weeks now and even in this last maxi challenge I think she was the best? Nothing against Elektra because she deserved and she's beautiful, but this is the first time, I guess- a queen who won NEVER won a maxi challenge? Has this ever happened before?

I think the Mac ambassador thing influenced a lot on the winner, in fact the most beautiful won...but Drag Race is another thing.

alsemanche

I watched the first episode and it was a struggle to get through it :air: the production, the editing, the horrible runway shooting that doesnt even let you see the outfits... no ma'am 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

eksistents
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Anyway, happy for Elektra but how Farida didn't get the crown? She's been slaying the competition for weeks now and even in this last maxi challenge I think she was the best? Nothing against Elektra because she deserved and she's beautiful, but this is the first time, I guess- a queen who won NEVER won a maxi challenge? Has this ever happened before?

I think the Mac ambassador thing influenced a lot on the winner, in fact the most beautiful won...but Drag Race is another thing.

The season was a mess. But I do feel like Elecktra killed the finale and rightfully took the win. She had a strong rumix performance, was the only one who understood the assignment with her final runway (literally so good!) and won the lipsync. So I was not surprised. The no maxi challenge win aspect was the only thing to worry about but I guess not. :ladyhaha: 

Farida would have been a deserving winner too. But I find her arrogant in an off-putting way, like the judges had pointed out. Her verse was crunchy and that birds look for the final eleganza runway read more alien. :laughga:

PopEmergency
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

I watched the first episode and it was a struggle to get through it :air: the production, the editing, the horrible runway shooting that doesnt even let you see the outfits... no ma'am 

yeah, me and my boyfriend quit in the middle of the first epsiode lmao :huntyga:

we watched everything else (yes, even down under)

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

yeah, me and my boyfriend quit in the middle of the first epsiode lmao :huntyga:

we watched everything else (yes, even down under)

I was watching with my bf too :billie: He's seen Down Under but I didn't bother cause it looked like a mess. But Italia was just... to much :toofunny:

2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

literally the horrible editing in the first episode ruined the season for me lmao episode 2 isn't even that bad but holy fking sh*t, could there have been worse camerawork for runways :nooo: I think I'm on episode 3 now lol I want to finish it 

2 hours ago, Levine said:

Never happened before lol Yvie and Kylie won with 1, and now Elektra has won with NONE :laughga: yeah she is still super talented and ofc the most beautiful.. but not my winner

edit: sksksks with just 2 reacts, you are the most reacted post in this thread :diane:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, weed said:

literally the horrible editing in the first episode ruined the season for me lmao episode 2 isn't even that bad but holy fking sh*t, could there have been worse camerawork for runways :nooo: I think I'm on episode 3 now lol I want to finish it 

I dont understand who saw the camerawork and the white lights everywhere and decided that that was good :air:

Archived