Gaga: Something new tomorrow #HouseOfGucci

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Do we have any idea about the time tha new trailer drops? 

so is it today or tomorrow?Because i think it's gonna drop tomorrow:oprah:

HookerOnAChurch
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Do we have any idea about the time tha new trailer drops? 

this..

Applepear
10 hours ago, Reality said:

Grace confirmed that it's the second trailer: 

Not the same grace Randolph who started the rumour that Gucci sucks

LateToCult
32 minutes ago, Applepear said:

She’s always been very chaotic. :ladyhaha:

Reality
2 hours ago, Applepear said:

It’s not uncommon in Hollywood to have “sources.” Of course, we don’t know the BTS of what’s going on with the movie, but Grace has proven to have legit sources in the past. Also, let’s be real, if she said she heard from a source that the movie was great, no one would be batting an eye, but because she says she heard it may not be that good, everyone’s like “yeah she’s fake, she doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” 

🃏🖤👹

Applepear

Could the new trailer be that 30 second teaser released yesterday? Maybe it’ll just be the official accounts posting it or something lol

robboadam
11 minutes ago, Applepear said:

Could the new trailer be that 30 second teaser released yesterday? Maybe it’ll just be the official accounts posting it or something lol

Hmm, you may be right there.

EDIT: Though if so, I’m not sure what that journalist was on about a definite Oscar nomination. The 30 second one barely had her in it. So still holding out hope there’s a real 2nd trailer coming.

Also, I’m sure I saw some new screengrabs from the trailer, so there’s definitely new footage we haven’t seen yet.

I guess it's another trailer but why they emphasize sweet dreams so much in that video?? :partysick:

It's one of my favorite songs in the 80s, please let it be something related to it :excited2:

Applepear
30 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Hmm, you may be right there.

EDIT: Though if so, I’m not sure what that journalist was on about a definite Oscar nomination. The 30 second one barely had her in it. So still holding out hope there’s a real 2nd trailer coming.

Also, I’m sure I saw some new screengrabs from the trailer, so there’s definitely new footage we haven’t seen yet.

Oh yeah true. If that guy HAD only seen the teaser from yesterday that would be embarrassing for him lol

Archived