• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
4 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I don't care what it is. I'm excited. :woot:

All new Gaga is good Gaga

Bookmark us  :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

HookerOnAChurch

I can't wait to see the chemistry between Gaga and Adam Driver.. They were truly and madly in love when they met in early seventies. Maurizio lost his mind for Patrizia, he asked her to hang out for a dinner and on that same night he propose just saying: "what about if you change your name from Reggiani to Gucci?" and a few weeks later they got married. They were both 22. 

Suspiria

Kinda wish they'd use Italian songs for the trailers. The promo seems to really be downplaying the Italianness of this movie for some reason.

Bradley

A cover of Sweet Dreams will definitely stir up the publicity and hype, but it also won't be nominated for Best Original Song awards.

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

A cover of Sweet Dreams will definitely stir up the publicity and hype, but it also won't be nominated for Best Original Song awards.

But it can get that grammy

I will not watch House of Gucci

not my vegas show also being tomorrow :sis: my mind was too powerful when i picked that date. I hope they play it in the theater :lolly:

• River changed the title to Gaga: Something new tomorrow #HouseOfGucci
Cello

Why are there always LMs in these threads confidently thinking it's Gagas vocals :messga: 

How have you not heard Sweet Dreams and Heart of Glass before :messga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I can't wait to see the chemistry between Gaga and Adam Driver.. They were truly and madly in love when they met in early seventies. Maurizio lost his mind for Patrizia, he asked her to hang out for a dinner and on that same night he propose just saying: "what about if you change your name from Reggiani to Gucci?" and a few weeks later they got married. They were both 22. 

He proposed to her on their second date yeah but it was longer than a few weeks before they got married. Like a year and a half. 

Archived