Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is this thing that Gaga uses?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

What is this inhaler that Gaga uses and what is it for? 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Chromatica Island changed the title to What is this thing that Gaga uses?
Chromatica Island

This is also one of my favorite interludes of hers btw:heart:

Bonkers

poppers

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

poppers

Ok:ladyhaha:

Rahrahbitchson

To get stoned at the nail salon 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatica Island
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

To get stoned at the nail salon 

I'm wanting serious answers here, but then again, look where I'm asking:ladyhaha:

it's an oxygen mask (there is a brief shot of an oxygen tank at about 0:20 as well). I've always taken it pretty literally I guess, that her fans cheering is like air to her, keeping her alive, giving her the energy to keep going, etc

GREAT interlude

Chromatica Island
6 minutes ago, LaLa said:

it's an oxygen mask (there is a brief shot of an oxygen tank at about 0:20 as well). I've always taken it pretty literally I guess, that her fans cheering is like air to her, keeping her alive, giving her the energy to keep going, etc

GREAT interlude

I've seen her use it at other times as well, shes used it since the monster ball, I'm just wondering why she uses it. But yeah the interlude is one her best ones, besides the puke film!

RAMROD

She breathes oxygen extracted from virgins gay fans and babies. That is why there was those horror music sounds. I heard it is medicinal. And get your refreshed quickly. By that, it really mean QUICK. So she will be ready for another phase in show after dress change. Or for partying after show. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

She breathes oxygen extracted from virgins gay fans and babies. That is why there was those horror music sounds. I heard it is medicinal. And get your refreshed quickly. By that, it really mean QUICK. So she will be ready for another phase in show after dress change. Or for partying after show. 

Well I guess she has my oxygen (virgin bi girl here:oops:)

2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

I've seen her use it at other times as well, shes used it since the monster ball, I'm just wondering why she uses it. But yeah the interlude is one her best ones, besides the puke film!

she could be using an oxygen treatment when she's preforming because she's dancing so hard and everything.

She also uses a steamer before performances to warm up the vocal cords, it looks really similar:

slack-imgs-5.com.0.jpeg

Chromatica Island
Just now, LaLa said:

she could be using an oxygen treatment when she's preforming because she's dancing so hard and everything.

She also uses a steamer before performances to warm up the vocal cords, it looks really similar:

slack-imgs-5.com.0.jpeg

Ok, that explains everything!

BlingNotTheMusic
36 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

poppers

Omg the same thing happens to me when I sniff poppers :bear:

Helxig

I've never seen this before!

But was this her way of telling us that her jazz shows are fun, relaxing and carefree for her; but her pop shows are scary yet exhilarating, like a drug she can't quit even though it's bad for her?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromatica Island
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I've never seen this before!

But was this her way of telling us that her jazz shows are fun, relaxing and carefree for her; but her pop shows are scary yet exhilarating, like a drug she can't quit even though it's bad for her?

Can we stop this bs with her not liking pop music anymore please or that it's bad for her? I am also trying to not come off as rude, I just don't really see your interpretation of this, other stage performers use the oxygen tank thing, it's not just her that uses it. But maybe I'm just cynical.

Archived