Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

British-ney is back

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

jacs vs looser

I know she didn't mean it as shade, but that "Madonna is 60, I'm 39, I'm not deadline is low-key hilarious.

ssslyboy

I lived almost directly across the street from that Rite Aid, on Fairfax, when she was going there every night in 2008 lol.  I'd go in to grab milk and ask the cashier "Was Britney here last night" and they'd usually be like: (in a kind of annoyed voice) "Yess".   And then I'd be like "What does she buy in here anyway?"  And they'd be like "Makeup mostly.  Makeup and pregnancy tests".   :ladyhaha:.  Those were the days.

cherrycherrybooboo
4 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I lived almost directly across the street from that Rite Aid, on Fairfax, when she was going there every night in 2008 lol.  I'd go in to grab milk and ask the cashier "Was Britney here last night" and they'd usually be like: (in a kind of annoyed voice) "Yess".   And then I'd be like "What does she buy in here anyway?"  And they'd be like "Makeup mostly.  Makeup and pregnancy tests".   :ladyhaha:.  Those were the days.

imagine the night going super peaceful and next thing you know a flock of paparazzi storm your store and its thee britney spears checking out a gallon of milk

i know that mom and dad think im a mess but its alright because i am rich as piss

RAMROD

:giggle:   Hope she is doing well

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived