💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Big Freedia says Boosie isn't homophobic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Boosie Badazz doesn't hate gay people, in general -- he just hates Lil Nas X, which is why he went on a disgusting tirade against the guy so says Big Freedia.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

badfaith

What? But isn't it because Nas is being blatantly and unforgivingly gay :saladga: It's the root fckn cause! I'm confused

alsemanche

um... "he's not homophobic, he just hates one (1) guy for being gay" :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BUtterfield 8

I’m gonna find it hard to believe if any of boosie’s kids ever come out as LGBT+ he’ll be accepting 

yeah singling out a trailblazing young gay rapper and telling him to kill himself w slurs among many other things isn't homophobic.... stupid.

he also defended dababy so it's not just nas lol

@Teletubby You should've put in the OP that Big Freedia identifies as a gay man in case people don't know who she is and think this is like some random hetero defending

Ladle Ghoulash

Sounds like Freedia is being really generous here lol. Like, he has a scene in one of his movies where he portrays gay characters in a positive light, but also is visibly homophobic (to the point of using homophobia to justify why someone should kill themselves) to one of the biggest gay artists on the planet...

I mean, c'mon

skaxboy

Uhhhhhhh, Boosie forced an adult prostitute on to his underage sons so that they do not grow up gay. Tell me how that doesn’t contribute to homophobia. 

Archived