💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga on Graham Norton Show (Nov. 12th)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is one of the best talk shows for her to be on. I hope her interview is really interesting. 

I miss the Alan Carr show. I loved it when she went on that and did that Cooking With Gaga segment. 

Actually the Graham Norton show is my favorite of all of these, because it's always so funny and never too serious - I love that

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
16 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm pretty sure that she will... I mean she's even back in Vegas performing for thousands of people...  the last time when they had an interview was when Covid was at its peak and nobody was vaccinated...

There are still a lot of remote interviews being conducted on Graham Norton to this day, so you never know... I just hope we get a nice promo tour.

salty like sodium

Do we know when this is being taped? I have a priority note for GN tickets so would love to be able to go if Gaga is going to be there. :huntyga: But the air date is probably weeks after they actually film it right?

StarstruckIllusion

omg
 promo
 like the old days :fatcat:

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I'm pretty sure that she will... I mean she's even back in Vegas performing for thousands of people...  the last time when they had an interview was when Covid was at its peak and nobody was vaccinated...

But it’s in London,I think.So i think it will be an online event,but who knows?Maybe they’ll attend a festival in London:partysick:

Mother of Puppies
47 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

But it’s in London,I think.So i think it will be an online event,but who knows?Maybe they’ll attend a festival in London:partysick:

ok, I forgot that it's in London. :shadow: damn it

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Gagaloo911

The way she's most likely being forced to do this and will be one of the only things she does for promo for the film :bradley:

Archived