life

Salma praising Gaga part 2

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Bonkers

You call that praising?  This is how I worship Lady Gaga

applause-praise.gif

Now that's praising.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JaysAMess

I can't wait until the promo starts for HoG and it's just Gaga and Salma praising each other in every interview.

chromaticainmyhead

inb4 Selma Hayek is the new "there's a hundred people" meme :bradley:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TheDemonIClingTo
2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

inb4 Selma Hayek is the new "there's a hundred people" meme :bradley:

There can be 100 people in a room, and 99 of them don't believe in you, but all it takes is one Salma to believe in you

17 minutes ago, Fan Favorite said:

Donde esta part 1?

On 10/23/2021 at 10:40 AM, Oreo said:

Here's the link: https://variety.com/2021/film/news/salma-hayek-lady-gaga-house-of-gucci-ridley-scott-1234977571/

"She is incredibly talented, incredibly smart. And she has on top of all that, extra abilities that not every brilliant actor has, which is she’s good with the accent,” Hayek says. “Of course, she has an amazing ear. She is extraordinary improvising, and not everybody has that. She really embodies the character. Her level of commitment — I’ve only seen maybe once or twice somebody commit to a character like she does. And she’s also a great team player.”

I'm relieved, she's definitely not getting the razzie as some "fans" over here insinuated!

Oscar is COMING!!:firega:

Butters Stotch

Honestly, everyone who works with Gaga says the same thing, love that :golfclap:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived