Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

DJWS:I want to do an ARTPOP event in Miami

Fuck You Pop Music

Featured Posts

14 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

The rent must be due! I've seen Gaga in person more in the past 6 months than him :saladga:

Yep :billie:

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they’re doing fun pop things that Gaga is unfortunately barely interested in any more. Like why is she doing jazz and piano but not regular enigma? She’s clearly lacking interest so someone might as well be more pop/dance focused with her music. And y’all just complain. Lol no wonder why Gaga is tired of pop music. You guys are toxic af

1 minute ago, Oyster said:

At least they’re doing fun pop things that Gaga is unfortunately barely interested in any more. Like why is she doing jazz and piano but not regular enigma? She’s clearly lacking interest so someone might as well be more pop/dance focused with her music. And y’all just complain. Lol no wonder why Gaga is tired of pop music. You guys are toxic af

Whew that must have hit hard :icega:

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

SpiritBunny
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It’s about ARTPOP’s 8th anniversary lol

so? 

It's just awkward he's the only one still going on about ARTPOP when Gaga and most of the fanbase has moved on already. 

GRIMEZSZ
4 hours ago, Oyster said:

she already release a fckin remix album with amazing queer and allies artists. Right now shes promoting her jazz gig bc she release a jazz album not long ago sis. your acting toxic lol. Let Gaga do her things she’s a grown woman. 

58 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

she already release a fckin remix album with amazing queer and allies artists. Right now shes promoting her jazz gig bc she release a jazz album not long ago sis. your acting toxic lol. Let Gaga do her things she’s a grown woman. 

The remix album just has her name on it, I’m pretty sure she didn’t touch one song on it. It was bloodpop’s project and I’m sure Gaga did other things during that. And absolutely Gaga should do her own things but I’m not surprised why she’s moving away from pop 

I just remembered about that conversation he was going to have with Gaga about Act II... do y'all really think they talked? :awkney:

TheDemonIClingTo
7 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

I just remembered about that conversation he was going to have with Gaga about Act II... do y'all really think they talked? :awkney:

...nope

Sneaky Oliver

Hm okay I appreciated the love he has for the album but the era is over and Gaga wants it to be over. It looks like he’s trying to milk the album for self benefit 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Lighter

just leak the damn songs and tell gaga the act 2 hard drive got stolen so we can move on with our lives for fvcks sake:triggered:

So much negativity :diane:

It will be fun for the fans who are excited about it, nobody is getting forced to participate :ohwell:

MonsterPaws
20 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Today yes definitely but back in the day when she asked him back in 2014 / 2015 most people here were like 'urgh not him and his bad production'. Each time he was talking about his collabs with her he had this fanbase on his neck. 

Funny as he's probably one of the most positive and the less problematic guys she ever worked with in the studio. 

I VIVIDLY remember this sentiment back then. I thought people on here still hated him.

Archived